New Vanity Fair Portfolio by Luigi & Iango

Enrico

18 hours ago, m4ever said:

i'm thinking this will be the opening video on the tour, maybe different edit?

what would be more amazing if she performed in these costumes on the tour

Nah…This tour is called THE CELEBRATION TOUR. This might (if used at all) be an interlude or used for visuals for one of the middle section.

None of her tour opening sections have been this slow in pace. If they started with a ballad or a slower song (DWT), they quickly turned to more energetic or uptempo songs for the rest of the section.

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Why? u mean because of the layout?

Yes, i'm french btw  and a journalist, i used to know the previous editor but never bought a copy of the french edition so far. I wonder if it has always looked that cheap. It's not just the Madonna part. The spanish edition looks like the american one, i mean it looks high end. The Italian one has more of a personal identity but it does not look almost cheap like the french one. I don't like the quality of the print too, it's very dark. The way the pics are displayed on the pages too. The italian one is devoted entirely to Madonna, the spanish almost too but the french one, not at all. You have the Galliano & Almodovar interviews and that's it. They did not even try to ask french intellectuals or personalities about Madonna like the italian and spanish editors did. And the editor's letter is almost a carbon copy of the italian one but he added something i don't like, he says Madonna came out of her crypt for that photoshoot. They probably did not like to have that article imposed on them by the italians. I saw the italian and spanish ones at a newstand and they look better, the printing i mean, i was waiting for the french one to be released to buy it but i think i'm gonna get the italian one too now since it's the master one and it looks better.

If anyone in the USA is looking for a hard copy of the Italian VF issue it is available at magazinecafe for a decent price. $9.99 + ship

Beats paying ebay prices for an import mag and it's in stock.  As of right now they have 34 copies remaining.

https://www.magazinecafestore.com/products/vanity-fair-italia-magazine

23 hours ago, otcoam said:

If anyone in the USA is looking for a hard copy of the Italian VF issue it is available at magazinecafe for a decent price. $9.99 + ship

Beats paying ebay prices for an import mag and it's in stock.  As of right now they have 34 copies remaining.

https://www.magazinecafestore.com/products/vanity-fair-italia-magazine

41 dollars shipping lol

42 minutes ago, tscott said:

Did you select "Next day" because this is the shipping price options I get:

• Media Mail: $6.31
  • UPS® Ground: $12.03
  • UPS Next Day Air Saver®: $46.68

But I suspect the prices change depending where it's being shipped to?

There are 4 shipping rates for your address:

First Class Package International: $41.15

Worldwide: $47.95

Priority Mail International: $58.36

Priority Mail Express International: $82.55

I am in Canada. And those are US dollars so conversion is even worse. Found the Italian version on ebay for 40 CAD including shipping. I got the Spain one from celebritymagazines

• Enrico unfeatured this topic
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...