Musical director and band

nito84bcn

• 1 month later...
On 6/20/2023 at 10:35 AM, nito84bcn said:

I hope Stuart is the one in charge as we were thinking. I don't understand why Kevin No-Tunes is still around... 

well it looks like he’s not still around since he hasn’t posted a single thing about the tour in months and it’s nowhere to be seen in videos and pictures. 

6 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

well it looks like he’s not still around since he hasn’t posted a single thing about the tour in months and it’s nowhere to be seen in videos and pictures. 

What’s his Instagram? Kevin a-Tunes has not posted anything on Instagram about the tour either in months. And Madonna unfollowed him.

1 minute ago, Pedro Beltran said:

That’s a smoke screen 😉 

We just need them to appear for just one number or one section doing harmonies for rain or something in that order. That would bring the house down 

Agree. I think they will make an appearance in LA if that’s where they live.

I have a personal suspicion, not to be taken seriously, that she has hired/fired a lot of people in this celebration tour show thus far. And probably will continue to do so until it’s ready, I think this will be an enormous show filled with old collaborators such as Paul Pesco, Stuart Price, Donna/Nicki appearance, etc. She knows the fans want them on stage for a show that goes down memory lane.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/2/2023 at 12:33 AM, danMfan said:

Kiley Dean (backin vocal from S&S to RHT) posted a story on her IG account with Munchie (backin vocal from MXT).

I think both are the backing vocals for the Celebration Tour.

A March 2023 Rolling Stone interview suggests that Kiley would never tour again unless it was a residency... She was also 'done' after the tiring late start times on RHT and identified how angry it made people for M to come so late on stage