Donna & Niki

judas2015

Interview with Donna:

So what if she and Niki got another call out of the blue to join “M” on this year’s tour?

“You never know,” she smiles. “I know a lot of people would be very happy. We would have so much fun.”

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/life-tour-madonna-exhilarating-exhausting-29012079#comments-wrapper

2 hours ago, Robertthenurse said:

Do we know what really happened with Niki? Rumors of a falling out? Someone refresh my mind on what happened to the two of them? Remember that trash bag talking shit about M on Reinvention Tour? That other backup singer?

Siedah Garrett -  I actually think she’s the best backing singer M has ever had for Like a Prayer - by far. However… the interview she gave, hideous. 

6 minutes ago, judas2015 said:

Yessir just finished marking it,hope this becomes trending before the tour or at last minute they can possibly decide new things

On 1/24/2023 at 8:27 AM, shakeyerdix said:

It would be an awesome idea. Fans would be so happy.

But I'm afraid Madonna is too stupid for that...

Would never personally call Madonna "too stupid" but i know your point Niki and Donna are like your besties that helped you rise on tour or events but you give them no credit after your top era.I love Madonna but it's a kinda dumb decision by her or her label to not get them

On 1/23/2023 at 3:32 PM, Robertthenurse said:

Do we know what really happened with Niki? Rumors of a falling out? Someone refresh my mind on what happened to the two of them? Remember that trash bag talking shit about M on Reinvention Tour? That other backup singer?

Madonna threw a baby shower for both Niki & Donna in 2002. When M was going to tour in 2004, Niki declined because she wanted to focus on being a mom. Later that year she referred to the Re-Invention tour as the "Regurgitation Tour" in an interview. She later did that UK special about Madonna's Men where she claimed the Sex book was "not titillating, it wasn't sexy," that Warren Beatty gave her "class," that Jackie O hated her, that she "got turned out by the brotha" when dating Rodman, and also mocked her "english accent" among other things.

I don't think there was a falling out. When Madonna moves on, she moves on.