Donna & Niki

judas2015

On 2/8/2023 at 10:44 PM, steady75 said:

I would be here for Nikki & Donna back for one performance of Holiday on the closing NYC date. I think that's all is required here. She doesn't need them for the tour and I cant see them wanting to trapse around the world with her at their age now. 

Nikki thinks Madonna is a group like the Supremes. 

Edited by Miki (see edit history)

Nikki did throw shade at madonna after the dwt. She was saying something about how madonna changed and that everybody around her was jewish and they had to wear the kabbalah bracelet. She also said something about her english accent. I think once u start to talk shit about madonna, she cuts you off. Like she did with most of her bat dancers who sued her for truth or dare. So i don’t nikki will be coming back. Plus to be honest she would consider nikki and donna ‘too old’ for the show. And it’s kinda ironic how she’s trying to fight ageism, but we never get to see her work with older artists. Just my observation..

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/29/2023 at 1:22 PM, deathproof said:

Madonna threw a baby shower for both Niki & Donna in 2002. When M was going to tour in 2004, Niki declined because she wanted to focus on being a mom. Later that year she referred to the Re-Invention tour as the "Regurgitation Tour" in an interview. She later did that UK special about Madonna's Men where she claimed the Sex book was "not titillating, it wasn't sexy," that Warren Beatty gave her "class," that Jackie O hated her, that she "got turned out by the brotha" when dating Rodman, and also mocked her "english accent" among other things.

I don't think there was a falling out. When Madonna moves on, she moves on.

Wasn’t there some rumor that Madonna dropped her because she found out Nikki was having an affair with a married man and that went against her Kabbalah teachings? Madonna was nuttier than a fruitcake in the 2000s with all the Kabbalah crap. She wouldn’t cut Rocco’s hair until he was like 4 or 5 years old because of Jewish tradition. Basically, nothing would surprise me. It would explain Nikki suddenly trashing her. 

A89FBA0C-297D-4756-A1CF-1A1E3CF1961A.jpeg.05440fa3dd390d775c623021ac1935dc.jpeg

On 2/8/2023 at 2:44 PM, steady75 said:

I would be here for Nikki & Donna back for one performance of Holiday on the closing NYC date. I think that's all is required here. She doesn't need them for the tour and I cant see them wanting to trapse around the world with her at their age now. 

If Madonna can do it, why can’t they? Madonna’s doing this with titanium hips. 

2 hours ago, drivebitch said:

Wasn’t there some rumor that Madonna dropped her because she found out Nikki was having an affair with a married man and that went against her Kabbalah teachings? Madonna was nuttier than a fruitcake in the 2000s with all the Kabbalah crap. She wouldn’t cut Rocco’s hair until he was like 4 or 5 years old because of Jewish tradition. Basically, nothing would surprise me. It would explain Nikki suddenly trashing her. 

A89FBA0C-297D-4756-A1CF-1A1E3CF1961A.jpeg.05440fa3dd390d775c623021ac1935dc.jpeg

You’re confusing the ballad of Caresse Henry with Niki Haris.

• 2 weeks later...