VIP gift

truerebel

As this tour has several VIP packages, and seemingly 30% of all seats fall within one of the VIP categories. What do you wish for as a VIP gift?

The book given for both MX and RHT were very nicely done in both quality and content.....hoping this tour to be next level as the intent is to celebrate her 40th year.673473201_2015RebelHeartTourVIPLimitedEditionBookpage52preview400.jpg.3b28187f84c29692ddfc98b430c5e174.jpg926491034_2019MadameXTourVIPBookSlipcasepreview600.jpg.7b4e6bd00d264ec9e7eb1c25db22337c.jpg

The Wheres The Party Premium package comes with the following in the UK.. not sure the Book (if there is one) will be for all packages? Lets hope the exclusivley for package purchasers is it!:

•One premium reserved ticket

•Limited edition lithograph

•Merchandise item designated and created exclusively for package purchasers

•Collectable laminate & lanyard to remember your evening

•Designated check in and on-site event staff

2 hours ago, diesel6888 said:

The Wheres The Party Premium package comes with the following in the UK.. not sure the Book (if there is one) will be for all packages? Lets hope the exclusivley for package purchasers is it!:

•One premium reserved ticket

•Limited edition lithograph

•Merchandise item designated and created exclusively for package purchasers

•Collectable laminate & lanyard to remember your evening

•Designated check in and on-site event staff

Immaculate package has an exclusive extra gift. The other packages should all have the same one + the lithograph.

I loved the VIP gift books for RHT and MX, however I was annoyed that the MX book ended up being for sale in the merch store for less than the "upcharge" on the VIP tickets. (for MX the difference between VIP and standard ticket was significant, like $300+)

For Celebration, I noticed that the VIP upcharge isn't that much, in some cases around only $40 when directly comparing a VIP ticket to a standard ticket in the same row...

So, I didn't get VIP this time around in hopes that I can just buy the gift, and just buy 1 (whereas I have 2 of each RHT and MX books bc I always buy tickets in pairs) - it was a way for me to try to save some money this time around.

But I'm hoping for an amazing item!

(also, for MDNA it was a stupid tote bag)

Edited by Loganv721 (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just received this today from TicketMaster, was SO excited to see a jacket being part of the VIP gift....however, when you go in to enter your size, instead of jacket it says T-Shirt!???

A F**KEN T-shirt that shrinks and discolor with 2 wash (judging from past experiences with her Tour merch)!!!??? 

Redeem Your Madonna Code Now.jpg

14 hours ago, truerebel said:

Just received this today from TicketMaster, was SO excited to see a jacket being part of the VIP gift....however, when you go in to enter your size, instead of jacket it says T-Shirt!???

A F**KEN T-shirt that shrinks and discolor with 2 wash (judging from past experiences with her Tour merch)!!!??? 

Do you have Immaculate VIP tickets?
As far as I know only Immaculate vip ticket holders received this mail.

15 hours ago, truerebel said:

7c1d075b70aa2f5de3f188ac7b8e04b9.gif

On 1/26/2023 at 3:45 AM, Loganv721 said:

Just realized that based on the package descriptions there is a special ICONIC VIP gift that is different from the regular VIP gift...

Immaculate, Iconic,YCD & Where's The Party package holders all receive a lithograph and a merchandise gift - all packages get the same gift.

Immaculate package holders receive the jacket as well, im guessing posted out.

On 3/29/2023 at 9:30 AM, truerebel said:

It's likely they have re-used a template on the site and not updated the label on the field on the form (and email template) from 'shirt' to 'jacket'

If you have the Immaculate VIP, it's a jacket.

If you need further confirmation, you can contact Ticketmaster or VIP Nation