VIP gift

truerebel

5 hours ago, mrdanimelow said:

Folded many times like a kind of ball. The truth is that considering the value of the jacket and the price of the ticket I was expecting a different kind of packaging. Maybe it's just my expectations.

Weird it was in a ball. I received my jacket well packed and laid flat as it should have been.

Was your package possibly opened by customs?

6 hours ago, mrdanimelow said:

Folded many times like a kind of ball. The truth is that considering the value of the jacket and the price of the ticket I was expecting a different kind of packaging. Maybe it's just my expectations.

Mine wasn’t folded in form a ball but I guess I would have expected it to be sent in a proper parcel with better protection and not just in a mylar bag. Plus it stank from nicotine. But putting it on a coat hanger outside over night made it look and smell just like new, so be it. 
Hopefully we all have received our jackets by now.

15 hours ago, Scottyx said:

Weird it was in a ball. I received my jacket well packed and laid flat as it should have been.

Was your package possibly opened by customs?

It could be, I didn't check the origin of the shipment. But I live in Spain and they usually stop everything that comes from outside the EU.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/20/2024 at 8:58 PM, Lilalo said:

Has anyone have pics to share of the VIP pkg gifts they have recently gotten here in the states as well as the Immaculate exclusive VIP jacket? Or pics of the backstage tour and group photos? 

Pictures of the VIP bomber has been shared many times under this thread for quite some time now. At Boston and MSG, jackets were available at VIP check-in (no mailing weeks after). Aside from the jacket, other VIP gifts are basically identical to the other packages (drawstring bag/lithograph/stickers/drink tokens/baseball hat).

As for the reception and stage photos, you can access them all here: https://vipnation.smugmug.com/Madonna-The-Celebration-Tour

58 minutes ago, truerebel said:

Pictures of the VIP bomber has been shared many times under this thread for quite some time now. At Boston and MSG, jackets were available at VIP check-in (no mailing weeks after). Aside from the jacket, other VIP gifts are basically identical to the other packages (drawstring bag/lithograph/stickers/drink tokens/baseball hat).

As for the reception and stage photos, you can access them all here: https://vipnation.smugmug.com/Madonna-The-Celebration-Tour

Thank you, I haven’t seen these before. 

I really need information on my Iconic VIP package which is a spot in one of the pits. What time should I arrive at the arena? How long does the reception last? (music, candy, food, whatever) Because I want to get as close as I can to the stage this time around. I am going by myself so I don't want to get into any fights with fans who go in groups and tend to bully others so they can get the best spots.

Also, we are supposed to have access to an exclusive merch stand... should I go and buy merch before or after the concert?

@madgefan You will have access to a merch stand before doors open for the rest of the audience. That would be a great time to buy merch. However, the pop-up shop will have even more items and that is open to everyone even before your early entry time. The VIP reception will last until 9 pm but you may leave at any time. Doesn't mean you can get to the pit tho. Not until they open the doors

Has anyone who purchased Immaculate VIP tickets for the Mexico shows received an email to choose the size of the jacket? I haven't and it's less 3 months away. For Houston I got it like 6-7 months in advance.