GLOSS | Madonna by Andrew Caulfield book (Borderline photosession) is coming!!!

TOpher

I’m in the US and received my book today.  So they are arriving now from the UK.

Love the pictures, but dislike the layout.  A lot of the photos are not much bigger than the contact sheet previews. Plus some of the small ones are in the crease of the page .  Don’t regret buying it, but I  wish these publishers would  get better layout designers. Overall I like the book for the content but it could of been better in my opinion.

2 hours ago, otcoam said:

I’m in the US and received my book today.  So they are arriving now from the UK.

Love the pictures, but dislike the layout.  A lot of the photos are not much bigger than the contact sheet previews. Plus some of the small ones are in the crease of the page .  Don’t regret buying it, but I  wish these publishers would  get better layout designers. Overall I like the book for the content but it could of been better in my opinion.

The same thing happened with the first two books, that’s why I didn’t buy this new one (actually I only bought the first one and sold it). I really wish they would do a cheaper version with a bigger format.
Wish Taschen did these books. 

• RUADJAI unpinned this topic