NEW ALBUM?

nikolica

11 minutes ago, Danton said:

Now that all the places are sold out ( (because of the promise of a  best of show) she can release a new album and go on tour with 6-7 new songs and golds in medley so as not to completly deceive the world ! I love the idea ... It was a trap ! Bitch she's Madonna

I don’t think the promoter would allow that

Im thinking, maybe she is going to release it because of the whole hype about the tour, now kinda everybody love her again so it might give her more streams and sales stuff... and she can sing couple of new songs or she doesnt, but she can like sell more copies because of the tour. She can also sell it for ridicolous price like Lady Gaga did with Born tHis Way and top the charts... Whatever the thing is, I am pretty hopefull haha

34 minutes ago, musicinferno said:

What happened with the supposed collaboration with Katy Perry? I remember hearing rumours of other newer artists in the studio presumably making reimagined versions of her GH. 

No please don't ruin her greatest hits with random artists

Proceeds to make Open Your Heart FT Shakira and Cupcakke...:Madonna027:

I can't with people here acting like pulling a fast one on ticket buyers who think they are going to a Greatest Hits show is a good idea. We're already hoping she's not 3 hours late. 6 or 7 new songs is not what people bought tickets to this show for. That may be fine for some of us here, but not this time.

I think its a great idea to use the tour to promote something new if she has an album of fun house tracks/ some Sickkick stuff. A reverse Warholian expedition that could work with all the good will coming her way lately. If one of those songs is a banger that becomes a genuine hit, then absolutely throw it on the tour. 

If it's just another Celebration compilation with an edit of the same mix I've had for 30 years, I'm good. But hooray for anyone who wants it.

14 minutes ago, androiduser said:

I really doubt it's a whole album, they take a long time and she would need to spend much more time in the studio, not just a few sessions with Sidekick or whoever it was

It is exciting though.  We really don't know what she has been doing. She has had more than three years to build something.