NEW ALBUM?

nikolica

1 hour ago, trevorhog said:

If you write in Test of Time on Spotify (I know it was just a joke from a fan on twitter), it does actually show Madonna..🧐

3D76BE04-067E-4D7E-BC25-EEB536018D86.jpeg

I was figuring you were pulling our leg, but you're right.  "Test of" also pulls up Madonna, but once you eliminate "of" and just type in "test" she no longer shows up.  What a weird find?

1 hour ago, tscott said:

I was figuring you were pulling our leg, but you're right.  "Test of" also pulls up Madonna, but once you eliminate "of" and just type in "test" she no longer shows up.  What a weird find?

My best guess is because from that fake tweet a bunch of people typed in “Test of Time Madonna” or something like that which might be generating it now

I had a dream two nights ago, that she released a mini album/EP with about 5-6 songs. The cover was diagonally cut in half yellow and black, and she was in the middle like a cutout image with glasses on and a black hoody, bit of like the Gaultier's Where's the party from the blonde ambition. Reminded me of the Mondino photos with the PVC. It was like a chunky square box, kinda plastic. And the songs were all dance , sounds like the Royksopp/Robyn EP.

Anyway, talking about Royksopp they released 3 full albums treating them like songs drops rather than singles. And other artists do that now. Drop songs, videos and then after you have few made a bundle album. That way you keep feeding the stream and creating engagement. I wouldn't be surprised if she goes on that direction.

I mean if Rupaul comes with an album per season and some extra in between. I'm sure M can make this possible.

3 hours ago, steady75 said:

Yeah its her lack of consistent output that has made the fan boy in me wain. Its new music that keeps me happiest. The Interscope years have been a fan nightmare to be honest. Like a bad marriage. I pray Warner will guide her better. 

I actually loved the Interscope years as far as the music went.  Tons of songs and crazy iconic album covers.  The albums get a bit of an unfair rap as so many fans wanted a "Pick your era 2.0" album.  MDNA was great, outside of the GMAYL cheerleading chants.  I love everything else about it.  Rebel Heart was great outside of SEX as it was a bit weak compared to the other "sex" songs in her catalog.  Who knows what Rebel Heart would have been without the leaks. And Madame X was just friggin brilliant.  

20 minutes ago, artofdarkness said:

she just said "see you soon" on instagram stories. for me it has to be new music coming, even if it's just new version of previous songs, although I highly hope it's not that.

surely she just means the tour. Or maybe even an awards show to drum up interest. 

7 hours ago, katanga said:

What if she will release an album of old tracks "revamped", remixed and re-managed, giving them the same treatment she already gave to Frozen (Sickik) , Hung Up (Tokischa) and Material Girl (Saucy Santana)?

Don't you guys think it sounds possible?

Nooo!Don't give her the idea knowing her she might discard her new album masterpieces to make this thing!:Madonna023:

If Open Your Heart ft Shakira and Cupcakke becomes real i swear...

3 hours ago, artofdarkness said:

she just said "see you soon" on instagram stories. for me it has to be new music coming, even if it's just new version of previous songs, although I highly hope it's not that.

For me it was a reference to the tour, cause her previous stories were about the new dates. That, or a performance somewhere.

16 hours ago, steady75 said:

Yeah its her lack of consistent output that has made the fan boy in me wain. Its new music that keeps me happiest. The Interscope years have been a fan nightmare to be honest. Like a bad marriage. I pray Warner will guide her better. 

Agreed!  Interscope dropped just about every conceivable ball as far as lack of single releases, remixers that all sound more or less the same instead of any kind of diversity, and really any kind of major promotion aside from the tours, which seemed to overshadow the albums.  Plus the way they tried to dictate the original Rebel Heart concept.  She seems to be in much better hands with Warner's.  Hell, we've got more physical single releases in the last year than we did for the 3 Interscope records (we got, what?  A picture disc for Girl Gone Wild and a RSD release of I Rise?).  An artist like M should have some kind of cool release for every single she does.

4 hours ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Nooo!Don't give her the idea knowing her she might discard her new album masterpieces to make this thing!:Madonna023:

If Open Your Heart ft Shakira and Cupcakke becomes real i swear...

If she's going to do something like this, I would rather her do it like this as it's own thing and not try to add them to the reissues.  I very much would like to keep Frozen on Fire, etc. separate from Ray of Light.  Like, very separate.

17 hours ago, EgoRod said:

I had a dream two nights ago, that she released a mini album/EP with about 5-6 songs. The cover was diagonally cut in half yellow and black, and she was in the middle like a cutout image with glasses on and a black hoody, bit of like the Gaultier's Where's the party from the blonde ambition. Reminded me of the Mondino photos with the PVC. It was like a chunky square box, kinda plastic. And the songs were all dance , sounds like the Royksopp/Robyn EP.

Anyway, talking about Royksopp they released 3 full albums treating them like songs drops rather than singles. And other artists do that now. Drop songs, videos and then after you have few made a bundle album. That way you keep feeding the stream and creating engagement. I wouldn't be surprised if she goes on that direction.

I mean if Rupaul comes with an album per season and some extra in between. I'm sure M can make this possible.

I hope your dream becomes our reality.