NEW ALBUM?

nikolica

4 hours ago, Askeroff said:

this is all scream fake af

and why its always Britney in those rumors. like every 5 weeks.  its not 00s anymore. move on!

Plot twist... the tweet was meant to be posted Feb. 2022.  So therefore, she did make it on Madonna's new (remix) album with "Me Against Music".

But yeah, I don't believe one word of it.  I'd love to be wrong, but I don't think we are getting a "NEW" album from Madonna this year.

If there is new music coming it is already recorded and in the bag. She'll be working on the tour 24/7 now. If it's not already done you can expect to wait til 2025 at least. The tour doesn't wrap til January 2024. Then she'll want some well earned rest and some time to get her creative juices again. (hopefully not spending months recovering from injury).

I imagine 2023 will now be handed over completely to the album re-issues and were likely going to get more than we thought in the next 12 months. I can see 3 or four of them happening this year. The press coverage the tour will be getting will be major. If throughout the tour Madonna is joined by guests along the way. Unapologetic bitch style but actual duets on new versions of her old songs. Likely timed to gain headlines and be related to the latest re-issue.  Placed throughout the tour. 

Madonna &  Katy Perry "Burning Up" from the "Madonna" Special Edition available now.

Madonna & Britney Spears "Dress You Up"  from the Like A Virgin Special Edition available now ( videos of Brit twirling in new insta outfits as the video :/)

Madonna & Miley Cyrus:" Papa Don't Preach" from the True Blue Special Edition available now

Madonna & Lizzo "Express Yourself" from the Like A Prayer Special Edition available now

Madonna & Lady Gaga: "Vogue" from the Immaculate Collection Special Edition available now

Madonna & Billie Eilish : "Bad Girl" from the Erotica Special Edition available now

Madonna & Sam Smith: "Take A Bow " from the Bedtime Stories Special Edition available now

Madonna &  Ariana Grande "Drowned World" available from the Ray Of Light Special Edition available now

Madonna & Taylor Swift: "What It Feels Like For A Girl" from the Music Special Edition available now

Madonna & Lana Del Rey: "Hollywood" from the American Life Special Edition available now

Madonna & The Weekend "Sorry" from the Confessions On A Dancefloor Special Edition available now

Madonna & Doja Cat: "Give It 2 Me" from the Hard Candy Special Edition available now

etc etc etc you get the picture

On 2/8/2023 at 9:44 PM, steady75 said:

If there is new music coming it is already recorded and in the bag. She'll be working on the tour 24/7 now. If it's not already done you can expect to wait til 2025 at least. The tour doesn't wrap til January 2024. Then she'll want some well earned rest and some time to get her creative juices again. (hopefully not spending months recovering from injury).

I imagine 2023 will now be handed over completely to the album re-issues and were likely going to get more than we thought in the next 12 months. I can see 3 or four of them happening this year. The press coverage the tour will be getting will be major. If throughout the tour Madonna is joined by guests along the way. Unapologetic bitch style but actual duets on new versions of her old songs. Likely timed to gain headlines and be related to the latest re-issue.  Placed throughout the tour. 

exactly, I was thinking about it recently as well, and came into conclusion that if there is any new music / album, i must be recorded already, since from now on she will be only preparing for tour and then touring for some quite time, so there is absolutely no room to work on any new music.

But I dont think there is any new album coming, actually. Otherwise, we would have got some leaks if a complete album/EP would have been recorded (I mean, at least, some insiders info, not leaks similar to those during Rebel Heart era). Also, Madonna always cares about her new eras, so it doesnt make any sense to release any new material ... and then, just go touring with Celebration Tour and let album be forgotten.
I am more and more convinced that she hasnt been working on any new album in the past months, but rather on some new remixes and/or new versions of her popular hits that are gonna be included on reissues only. I assume the plan here is to start reissue campaign right before the tour and release 2-3 reissues during the tour (I am counting with the fact she will be still touring next year as well, especially in Asia and Australia). So I cannot really see any room for new music in her schedule for next few years.

I expect another album after tour and especially reissue campaign is done, so maybe in 2026 or even later, and I definitely see her next album as a "goodbye"/last album to the fans. Not saying she will ever go out of public eye, thats never gonna happen, but I guess she will rather be a complete legacy artist after next album (also considering the fact she will be hitting 70yo) and ""only" doing some new versions of her songs like she is doing now (Hung Up on Tokisha, Frozen on Fire ...). But I cannot really see her making another 3-4 albums, unfortunately.

In many ways it feels like she’s kinda done with the traditional album cycle campaign. She seems to be enjoying this new era of minor collabs and hoping on a remix. I just wish it was twinned with a few more original one off songs here and there. In fact I’m so here for a couple of years of a one off original single or collab every four months. Of course I’d love an album so much but some cute taster EP’s would really freshen her brand up. Try and some different styles and collaborators. The way music is consumed now there really is no need to wait for four years between projects. Throw some stuff out and see what sticks or what she likes and that. 
I know were not even really into the new Warner Deal proper yet but it really has been four years of looking back on old material since the digital EP campaign started. As a fan who is all about the new stuff I’d rather have the old stuff peppered in between new offerings. 
Another 2 years of just focusing on historic releases would probably finish me off. 
Six years between new music projects is just too much to handle. 

9 hours ago, steady75 said:

In many ways it feels like she’s kinda done with the traditional album cycle campaign. She seems to be enjoying this new era of minor collabs and hoping on a remix. I just wish it was twinned with a few more original one off songs here and there. In fact I’m so here for a couple of years of a one off original single or collab every four months. Of course I’d love an album so much but some cute taster EP’s would really freshen her brand up. Try and some different styles and collaborators. The way music is consumed now there really is no need to wait for four years between projects. Throw some stuff out and see what sticks or what she likes and that. 
I know were not even really into the new Warner Deal proper yet but it really has been four years of looking back on old material since the digital EP campaign started. As a fan who is all about the new stuff I’d rather have the old stuff peppered in between new offerings. 
Another 2 years of just focusing on historic releases would probably finish me off. 
Six years between new music projects is just too much to handle. 

Personally, I can't wait to see the new re-issues and if they focus on re-releasing physical singles as well like they did of 'Everybody'.  I think for us hardcore fans, it may seem she's been looking back, but to the public it hasn't been so.  I think we are entering a period where she and her team are banking on the back catalog from this time forward.  I think this will only help her brand.  There may be a stink of criticism on current Madonna, but I think the world is ready to give some love to her back catalog. 

I was hoping for a new album in the works, but at this point, I don't believe it's happening.  Or at least we won't get a conventional new album release.  I guess it's still possible she could spring new music in the next month or so, but I'd think we'd be hearing more definite rumblings of a release by now.  Another idea is that she will spring new songs on us throughout the tour, which is something she really hasn't done.  It would be a great way to promote the new songs if she just suddenly started performing some new songs mixed in with this tour.   

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/8/2023 at 9:44 PM, steady75 said:

Madonna &  Katy Perry "Burning Up" from the "Madonna" Special Edition available now.

Madonna & Britney Spears "Dress You Up" "Like a Virgin" from the Like A Virgin Special Edition available now (re-using the VMA audio)

Madonna & Miley Cyrus:" Papa Don't Preach" from the True Blue Special Edition available now

Madonna & Lizzo "Express Yourself" from the Like A Prayer Special Edition available now

Madonna & Lady Gaga: "Vogue" from the Immaculate Collection Special Edition available now

Madonna & Billie Eilish : "Bad Girl" from the Erotica Special Edition available now

Madonna & Sam Smith: "Take A Bow" "Human Nature" from the Bedtime Stories Special Edition available now

Madonna &  Ariana Grande "Drowned World" "Ray of Light" available from the Ray Of Light Special Edition available now

Madonna & Taylor Swift: "What It Feels Like For A Girl" from the Music Special Edition available now

Madonna & Lana Del Rey Paloma Faith: "Hollywood" from the American Life Special Edition available now

Madonna & The Weekend "Sorry" from the Confessions On A Dancefloor Special Edition available now

Madonna & Doja Cat: "Give It 2 Me" from the Hard Candy Special Edition available now

Madonna & Charli XCX: "Girl Gone Wild" from the MDNA Special Edition available now

Madonna & Robin S : "Living For Love" from the Rebel Heart Special Edition available now

Madonna & Kylie Minogue: "God Control" from the Madame X Special Edition available now

I did some corrections/improvements XD

• 2 months later...
4 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

Does anyone have a list of the producers/artists that were seen in the studio with her since the madame x tour? (Not including the frozen remix sessions)

All I remember seeing is:

Max whatever (recently)

Sickick (a few months after the frozen remixes)

Mirwais (recently in Miami during her SEX exhibition)

And…

Mike Dean many times 

Stuart Price 

Maluma

Bob the Dragqueen (I guess he makes music to)