The Official M new Music SPECULATION thread 👑

nikolica

10 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

Ahh yes, she bought his house. The meeting with manager was about that. Thank heavens. I don’t want him anywhere near a Madonna record.

I didn't say the meeting was about her buying the house.  But it's no coincidence that she bought his house and then turned around and flipped the house, selling it a year later. 

I have no issue with Madonna and The Weeknd working together.  I'd personally love to see what those two would cook up.  Max Martin has worked with The Weeknd, and being that is his latest achievement in hits, people are wondering if they'll be tapping in that 80's sounds that The Weeknd has.

2 minutes ago, tscott said:

I didn't say the meeting was about her buying the house.  But it's no coincidence that she bought his house and then turned around and flipped the house, selling it a year later. 

I have no issue with Madonna and The Weeknd working together.  I'd personally love to see what those two would cook up.  Max Martin has worked with The Weeknd and that is why some are confusing that with her working with The Weeknd lately. 

A collaboration with The Weeknd would be great. Their voices would sound good together and he is of a different caliber than most current pop stars.

Just now, Blue Jean said:

A collaboration with The Weeknd would be great. Their voices would sound good together and he is of a different caliber than most current pop stars.

Totally agree.  He's definitely one of the best of popular artists who have emerged in the last few years.  Working with him, could possibly have her chart again as well.  But I'm fine if she doesn't, but I think most of us are interested in some commercial success again.

5 minutes ago, tscott said:

Totally agree.  He's definitely one of the best of popular artists who have emerged in the last few years.  Working with him, could possibly have her chart again as well.  But I'm fine if she doesn't, but I think most of us are interested in some commercial success again.

I don’t expect another chart hit. I just want her to make some great music. I think her and The Weeknd could do something memorable together.

3 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

I don’t expect another chart hit. I just want her to make some great music. I think her and The Weeknd could do something memorable together.

Yeah, I only mentioned "chart hit" because there is more of a possibility of her gaining one if she produced some original music with an artist like him.  But that's not always the case as we've seen her team up on in the past with others and nothing came of it.  But I agree, they could produce something 'memorable' if not unique together.

24 minutes ago, Mden said:

She’s been making great music with Rebel Heart and Madame X. The reception though , was disappointing especially from her fans. Complaints complaints complaints

Yeah, there is a general sense of negativity in the entire world though toward anything, anyone and everything. It’s contagious. It’s a social desease. So it’s only natural that fans, of any rock group or pop singer, would complain. 

Rebel Heart and Madame X are not in my top favorite Madonna records but I do love 💕 them both. 

1 hour ago, Honey Little said:

Yes!!!!! Thank you. This is what I was thinking of. It was in LA I think. 

There was  indeed a rumor of her meeting Pat in LAX but way earlier in Dec. 18, 2013. I guess when  blue Jean made that joke you recalled that earlier rumor. Any way : 

12/18/13

Madonna seen with Patrick Leonard in L.A.

http://www.examiner.com/a...ck-leonard

On Saturday, several news outlets reported that Madonna was reuniting with her ex-husband Sean Penn for the holidays. While we don't know for sure if this is true, we do know that Madonna reunited with Sean during a trip to Haiti a couple weeks back.

Fans are split on whether or not Madonna should be reuniting with an ex-husband that was allegedly very mean to her. However, we guarantee they won't be split on this news: Madonna has been seen with Patrick Leonard, the man she has written and produced several of her most beloved songs with.

They were seen once at LAX Airport and another at P.F. Chang's at the Sherman Oaks Galleria. 

4 minutes ago, Mden said:

There was  indeed a rumor of her meeting Pat in LAX but way earlier in Dec. 18, 2013. I guess when  blue Jean made that joke you recalled that earlier rumor. Any way : 

12/18/13

Madonna seen with Patrick Leonard in L.A.

http://www.examiner.com/a...ck-leonard

On Saturday, several news outlets reported that Madonna was reuniting with her ex-husband Sean Penn for the holidays. While we don't know for sure if this is true, we do know that Madonna reunited with Sean during a trip to Haiti a couple weeks back.

Fans are split on whether or not Madonna should be reuniting with an ex-husband that was allegedly very mean to her. However, we guarantee they won't be split on this news: Madonna has been seen with Patrick Leonard, the man she has written and produced several of her most beloved songs with.

They were seen once at LAX Airport and another at P.F. Chang's at the Sherman Oaks Galleria. 

Would love to know what they talked about. Glad she wasn’t at PF Changs with a Janitor.