NEW ALBUM?

nikolica

3 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

I saw the New album thread being digged up and having 3 new pages within two hours and was excited as fuck... For nothing lol.

Yeah, I thought the same and while I didn't help by contributing to it, all the while I wanted just to post.... "Nothing new to read here folks!"  LOL!

11 hours ago, f78k said:

Meanwhile, on the Sickick front… 😅

The intro is really cool, the build up when the synths come in is really great but the when the beat kicks in it's kinda deceiving, the beat is not up to the intro's level. Probably due to the fact that this kind of trap/dub-step beats are really tired, outdated and over. 

1 hour ago, Redha DBL said:

The intro is really cool, the build up when the synths come in is really great but the when the beat kicks in it's kinda deceiving, the beat is not up to the intro's level. Probably due to the fact that this kind of trap/dub-step beats are really tired, outdated and over. 

The beat is alright. It’s just a horrible concept to insert Sweet Home Alabama in the middle of a Madonna song. This guy must be straight.

6 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

The beat is alright. It’s just a horrible concept to insert Sweet Home Alabama in the middle of a Madonna song. This guy must be straight.

Exactly my thoughts. And the way he dances around all excited to Sweet Home Alabama. Ugh. You can’t get straighter. The gays will definitely go get hotdogs if she plays this. 

8 hours ago, Redha DBL said:

The beat would be alright if we were in 2021. That kind of beat is really tired in 2023.

That beat has been around in most songs since 2010.

Abel does exactly the same music. Don’t be lured by the ‘Abel’ name. It’s the same type of music.

3 hours ago, DJ N A said:

There was a "Sweet Home Alabama/Don't Tell Me" mashup that was a big download on Napster back in 2000 during the early days of music piracy. It was just as popular as "Holiday/Music Sounds Better With You" back then.  This is clearly a rip-off of that.

I remember there's a TAB / TPOG mashed up too!

3 hours ago, DJ N A said:

There was a "Sweet Home Alabama/Don't Tell Me" mashup that was a big download on Napster back in 2000 during the early days of music piracy. It was just as popular as "Holiday/Music Sounds Better With You" back then.  This is clearly a rip-off of that.

I find it hard to believe he ripped off a random fan remix from when he was a toddler. It’s not a huge leap to put those two songs together.

8 hours ago, Drownedboy said:

I´m so excited about that secret album she has been cooking all this time with those djs and pop songwriters including Weekend, Sickmix, Max Martin and Patrick Leonard. This is going to be smashing, I´m sure she will be releasing it by surprise just when the tour kicks off, OMG.

Yes please. I think she will release it as a surprise when the tour kicks off also. I am hoping for gorgeous limited editions to.