The Official M new Music SPECULATION thread 👑

nikolica

23 hours ago, adirondak said:

I find it hard to believe he ripped off a random fan remix from when he was a toddler. It’s not a huge leap to put those two songs together.

Well considering he's mashing up a Lynyard Skynyrd song that was released 25 years before he was born with a Madonna song that was released when he was in diapers, it isn't out of the realm of possibility that he heard the original 2002 mashup later and was ... "inspired" lets say.

By the way - it wasn't some "random" remix. It was so popular back then with DJs that they went forward with pressing it to white label vinyl and sold it all over the world. I have my copy in storage.

Here's the Discogs link:

https://www.discogs.com/release/558440-Madonna-Vs-Lynyrd-Skynyrd-Dont-Tell-Me-Vs-Sweet-Home-Alabama

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to point out something. Over the past weeks/couple of months, there have been rumors that Madonna could have a bunch of new tracks ready for what could be a surprise new album/or EP. It's true that we've got some pieces of info that she indeed has recorded some new songs that we still haven't heard (Sickick saying he has recorded new music with M, that mystery never heard trance track with M vocals that she's teased in one of her story, then she has posted about writting with Max Martin, etc...). Yet some people claim that couldn't be true cause we would know and there's no way she could record an album secretly. Wait a minute, haven't we just got 5 new tracks in a one month span, recorded with different 3 mainstream artists, and we had absolutely no clue that was happening ?! Who here knew she had been recorded new music with Christine and the queens ? who here knew she had been recording a new rnb track with Abel (The Weeknd) ? who here knew she had been recording a new dancey track with Sam Smith ?! Absolutely no one. Zero clue, nothing, nada. So, i'm not saying that she has an album or an ep ready, i'm just stating that she could indeed have a collection of tracks ready at this point. 

24 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

I would like to point out something. Over the past weeks/couple of months, there have been rumors that Madonna could have a bunch of new tracks ready for what could be a surprise new album/or EP. It's true that we've got some pieces of info that she indeed has recorded some new songs that we still haven't heard (Sickick saying he has recorded new music with M, that mystery never heard trance track with M vocals that she's teased in one of her story, then she has posted about writting with Max Martin, etc...). Yet some people claim that couldn't be true cause we would know and there's no way she could record an album secretly. Wait a minute, haven't we just got 5 new tracks in a one month span, recorded with different 3 mainstream artists, and we had absolutely no clue that was happening ?! Who here knew she had been recorded new music with Christine and the queens ? who here knew she had been recording a new rnb track with Abel (The Weeknd) ? who here knew she had been recording a new dancey track with Sam Smith ?! Absolutely no one. Zero clue, nothing, nada. So, i'm not saying that she has an album or an ep ready, i'm just stating that she could indeed have a collection of tracks ready at this point. 

Correct  

We will be getting this album anytime.

4 hours ago, Redha DBL said:

not this again. 

Until anything is confirmed or at least revealed by some valuable insider, let's not get our hopes high. There has been a discussion re "new surprise EP" or even an album for more than a year now without absolutely a single thing being confirmed by anyone. All just wet dreams of few users on this forum. And nothing happened, except FEL + we are still waiting for the first reissue announcement. 

Features are a nice move how to boost her name a bit in charts, but it is highly unlikely she is going to release completely new album right before or during the Celebration Tour focusing on her biggest hits. If so, that would mean the album is already recorded, in post-production, CDs and vinyls are pressing and music videos are shot. In this social media era, she wouldn't be able to keep it completely secret without single info being leaked (unless she is shooting and recording it all in her bathroom). If anything, she might put some more focus on the reissue of debut album during the 40th Anniversary (hopefully that's happening), but other that than we can expect more features tracks during the tour, but definitely no new album. Let's be a bit realistic here. 

Moreover, it would be an overload of Madonna. New tour, new album, the first reissue... Warner needs to make money, so they are definitely not going to release all this so closely together. They need general public sales as well, not only some hardcore fans. 

1 hour ago, HC Charge said:

not this again. 

Until anything is confirmed or at least revealed by some valuable insider, let's not get our hopes high. There has been a discussion re "new surprise EP" or even an album for more than a year now without absolutely a single thing being confirmed by anyone. All just wet dreams of few users on this forum. And nothing happened, except FEL + we are still waiting for the first reissue announcement. 

Features are a nice move how to boost her name a bit in charts, but it is highly unlikely she is going to release completely new album right before or during the Celebration Tour focusing on her biggest hits. If so, that would mean the album is already recorded, in post-production, CDs and vinyls are pressing and music videos are shot. In this social media era, she wouldn't be able to keep it completely secret without single info being leaked (unless she is shooting and recording it all in her bathroom). If anything, she might put some more focus on the reissue of debut album during the 40th Anniversary (hopefully that's happening), but other that than we can expect more features tracks during the tour, but definitely no new album. Let's be a bit realistic here. 

Moreover, it would be an overload of Madonna. New tour, new album, the first reissue... Warner needs to make money, so they are definitely not going to release all this so closely together. They need general public sales as well, not only some hardcore fans. 

But if they need general public sales I guess that would be a new album, how many would buy a reissue? If not fans and hardcore fans? 

Pipe dream.  There is no new album coming before the tour.  The tour is based on her back catalog. That is how the tour is being sold.  She releasing a new album at this point; would mean she would have to make time to promote it and include many songs on the tour.  But again, the tour is sold to the public as more of a Greatest Hits tour.  She hasn't time to promote a new album at this point. She's too busy preparing for a tour coming next month. 

If it’s not a conventional new album, maybe it’s re-recording of old songs on her first album with feats and new arrangements to be included in the deluxe reissue (if her first album is the first reissue). Or old pre-Madonna songs re-recorded and new arrangements with feats to be included in the reissue. 

3 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

If it’s not a conventional new album, maybe it’s re-recording of old songs on her first album with feats and new arrangements to be included in the deluxe reissue (if her first album is the first reissue). Or old pre-Madonna songs re-recorded and new arrangements with feats to be included in the reissue. 

Oh boy. I'll be looking forward to the trap mix of Borderline with Plaboy Carti and Quavo....

20 minutes ago, dankpepe said:

Oh boy. I'll be looking forward to the trap mix of Borderline with Plaboy Carti and Quavo....

You joke but, seems likely. Look at the feats of Frozen, Material Girl and Hung Up. The deluxe part of the album reissue could be all these re-recordings with current sounds/feats.

4 hours ago, Honey Little said:

You joke but, seems likely. Look at the feats of Frozen, Material Girl and Hung Up. The deluxe part of the album reissue could be all these re-recordings with current sounds/feats.

Yeah, but that's not a new album then, just a nice add-on to the first reissue. Topic in this thread is different, some people are suggesting for over a year now that a new album is coming (right before the Greatest Hits Tour). 

Anyway, cannot wait for my Holiday (Hip Hop Remix) feat. Kid Ink & Uncle Murda

On 6/7/2023 at 6:09 AM, Blue Prince said:

Well she could but they were all collaborations where she was the second name and she doesn't really have a say how and when they will be revealed. It's different when it's her own songs, as a lead singer, from her own label 

I'm just amazed that some are convincing themselves a new album is soon to be released.  :eyes:

Considering that with the actual discrimination for older artists the Celebration Tour is the best promotion and spotlight she can have,  it's by far the best time to release a new album.

It could be all new, or maybe a combination of old and new similar to Michael Jackson's HIStory.

She could do 4 or 5 new tracks and it would be still a greatest hits tour.  That's what most artists do and they call it a tour for the new album!!!