Drownedmadonna: need to subscribe and pay to read news?

REDEVALCHE

What fake news are we taking about? The one about the Celebration Tour? Oh wait, that was all correct, from the dates to the color scheme of the poster and all the ticket sales info. :heart:

It's funny to see so much hatred for a fansite, some people should put the same energy in something useful! If you don't wanna subscribe, just.. don't, it's easy as that. They will keep on publishing free content but some of it will be for subscribers only, I don't see anything wrong with that - again, you're not forced to join.

2 hours ago, Dazedmadonna said:

What fake news are we taking about? The one about the Celebration Tour? Oh wait, that was all correct, from the dates to the color scheme of the poster and all the ticket sales info. :heart:

It's funny to see so much hatred for a fansite, some people should put the same energy in something useful! If you don't wanna subscribe, just.. don't, it's easy as that. They will keep on publishing free content but some of it will be for subscribers only, I don't see anything wrong with that - again, you're not forced to join.

you guys knew everything about the tour before! the best madonna fansite ever :heart: Do you know any info about the Celebration Tour coming do South America / Brazil? 

3 hours ago, Dazedmadonna said:

Chile I’m just calling it as I see it. No hate at all. The truth isn’t hate. Tho subscription fees for a Madonna news site is bizarre but I respect the hustle

image.gif.959da8f0d924a99a8f6ffc7484a1149e.gif

I fully support all fan sites - but to pay to hear news - such click bait.

They were wrong this morning also - They claimed Tracy Young's mix to I Rise was Madonna's first grammy for a remix - incorrect - it was Revolver - lol 

Don't worry ya'll - Tribe still gives info for free and other sites too - 

Ridiculous! Even for what they get correct, it's always reported elsewhere as well.  You would have to be a fool to pay for a subscription there when all they do is shape their "exclusives" until it's correct.  By then, it's been officially reported.  I had thought that site no longer was in commission until the tour rumors started again.  LOL!

11 hours ago, deathproof said:

News should be free.

it’s why I don’t read Vulture anymore 

But if you think about it newspapers were never free. People complain about the quality of journalism today and the amount of ads everywhere but you get what you pay for. (Or don’t pay for.) The end result will be less and less trustworthy news.

7 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

But if you think about it newspapers were never free. People complain about the quality of journalism today and the amount of ads everywhere but you get what you pay for. (Or don’t pay for.) The end result will be less and less trustworthy news.

I really don’t care for Op-eds. I’m not interested in paying to read about someone’s opinion on why people should pay with pennies or why someone thinks homemade detergent is the wave of the future.

I want to know what’s going on in the world. The happenings in the entertainment industry. I can get that with local news + numerous websites without paying a cent.