"SORRY" - NEW "REMIX" COLLAB WITH BLOND:ISH - COMING FEB. 10!!!!

Frank

49 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

Now i have a question, that line "I would like to apologize..." that we can hear in the Sorry remix snippet you've just posted, is it sampled from an already existing track ? Cause Madonna played it in one of her storis a few weeks ago, so i'd like to know if she's taken it from the Sorry remix.

I have no idea. Just found that on YouTube. Don’t even know who posted it.

But if this is actually part of the remix. This is gonna be fun. 

1 hour ago, TonyMontana said:

Now i have a question, that line "I would like to apologize..." that we can hear in the Sorry remix snippet you've just posted, is it sampled from an already existing track ? Cause Madonna played it in one of her storis a few weeks ago, so i'd like to know if she's taken it from the Sorry remix.

its lines from someone's tik tok that Madonna used back in November not from remix

We at DrownedMadonna.com had the honor of chatting with Eran Hersh about his electrifying rework of Madonna’s iconic dance single, “Sorry”. 

This collaboration with Madonna will be released through the Insomniac label on February 10th, and available on all your favorite digital platforms. 

We are pleased to announce that two versions of the “Sorry” rework will be released: one tailored towards club DJs and running 4:55 in length, and a shortened version designed for radio airplay, clocking in at 2:41.

Madonna’s classic hit “Sorry” from her iconic album “Confessions on a Dance Floor” is an enduring favorite among fans, having been released as a single in 2006 and continuing to captivate audiences for over a decade. Written and produced by Madonna and Stuart Price, it has stood the test of time.

What started as an unexpected lunchtime brainstorm between three friends, quickly turned into an amazing journey that culminated with not only Madonna’s approval, but her involvement in the rework.

It all began in Miami at Pura Vida where BLOND:ISH had the chance to meet up with two friends, Eran Hersh and Darmon, for lunch. Out of the blue, Eran Hersh proposed, “We’ve got to make a Madonna edit!” 

Darmon had his laptop with him, so he swiftly whipped it out, and they instantly began cooking up the rework right away, right there.

Eran remembers, “The whole track was made with one VST.” 

“We all started playing it at our shows, and the response was overwhelming,” Eran continues. “So much so that I was like ‘Let me try and get a hold of Madonna.’”

BLOND:ISH, Eran Hersh and Darmon were filled with excitement at the thought of only being one degree of separation away from Madonna. So they decided to take a proactive approach and reach out to the iconic singer to inquire if she would be interested in collaborating on the remake. They remembered the old adage, “Don’t ask, don’t get.”

“My friend (BLOND:ISH and Madonna share a mutual friend, E.d.) sent her a message directly, and made it happen just like that,” BLOND:ISH reveals. 

Unbelievably, Madonna contributed to the final track, adding her own flavor to it.

“Madonna sent the original vocals and had some ideas to enhance the rework,” reveals Eran Hersh. She was always sent the version after each alteration, since her approval was required each time.

It’s remarkable to consider that one of the most iconic and successful artists of all time like Madonna was such an integral part of the process! But she is Madonna for a reason!

Eran Hersh is an internationally-renowned DJ and producer who has been building a successful career by traveling the world to pursue his ambitions. Originally from Israel, where his love of music began, he is now based in the U.S. and has released multiple successful releases over the past few years. Eran is quickly becoming a highly sought-after artist.

BLOND:ISH is a multi-talented DJ, producer and environmental activist. Her expertise in afro house, 80s disco, psychedelic and techno genres make her DJ sets positive, fun and rhythmically compelling. With her eclectic music skills, she is able to bridge gaps between genres.

Zahi Darmon is an American-based music producer and DJ, originally from Israel. He has developed a unique blend of deep afro, melodic, and indie tech sounds, drawing on his Middle Eastern roots.

Eran Hersh’s social media presence can be found on Instagram, Spotify, Facebook, Twitter and SoundCloud. Get the latest updates on his musical journey by visiting his Spotify profile: 

Connect with him on other platforms as well: Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/eranhersh, Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/EranHershOfficial, Twitter – https://twitter.com/eranhersh and SoundCloud – https://soundcloud.com/eran-hersh.

We also recommend that you follow these Instagram accounts: @blondish, @darmonofc, and @insomniacrecs.

https://www.drownedmadonna.com/2023/01/30/uncovering-the-magic-behind-eran-hershs-rework-of-madonnas-sorry-in-an-exclusive-interview/

16 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

We at DrownedMadonna.com had the honor of chatting with Eran Hersh about his electrifying rework of Madonna’s iconic dance single, “Sorry”. 

This collaboration with Madonna will be released through the Insomniac label on February 10th, and available on all your favorite digital platforms. 

We are pleased to announce that two versions of the “Sorry” rework will be released: one tailored towards club DJs and running 4:55 in length, and a shortened version designed for radio airplay, clocking in at 2:41.

Madonna’s classic hit “Sorry” from her iconic album “Confessions on a Dance Floor” is an enduring favorite among fans, having been released as a single in 2006 and continuing to captivate audiences for over a decade. Written and produced by Madonna and Stuart Price, it has stood the test of time.

What started as an unexpected lunchtime brainstorm between three friends, quickly turned into an amazing journey that culminated with not only Madonna’s approval, but her involvement in the rework.

It all began in Miami at Pura Vida where BLOND:ISH had the chance to meet up with two friends, Eran Hersh and Darmon, for lunch. Out of the blue, Eran Hersh proposed, “We’ve got to make a Madonna edit!” 

Darmon had his laptop with him, so he swiftly whipped it out, and they instantly began cooking up the rework right away, right there.

Eran remembers, “The whole track was made with one VST.” 

“We all started playing it at our shows, and the response was overwhelming,” Eran continues. “So much so that I was like ‘Let me try and get a hold of Madonna.’”

BLOND:ISH, Eran Hersh and Darmon were filled with excitement at the thought of only being one degree of separation away from Madonna. So they decided to take a proactive approach and reach out to the iconic singer to inquire if she would be interested in collaborating on the remake. They remembered the old adage, “Don’t ask, don’t get.”

“My friend (BLOND:ISH and Madonna share a mutual friend, E.d.) sent her a message directly, and made it happen just like that,” BLOND:ISH reveals. 

Unbelievably, Madonna contributed to the final track, adding her own flavor to it.

“Madonna sent the original vocals and had some ideas to enhance the rework,” reveals Eran Hersh. She was always sent the version after each alteration, since her approval was required each time.

It’s remarkable to consider that one of the most iconic and successful artists of all time like Madonna was such an integral part of the process! But she is Madonna for a reason!

Eran Hersh is an internationally-renowned DJ and producer who has been building a successful career by traveling the world to pursue his ambitions. Originally from Israel, where his love of music began, he is now based in the U.S. and has released multiple successful releases over the past few years. Eran is quickly becoming a highly sought-after artist.

BLOND:ISH is a multi-talented DJ, producer and environmental activist. Her expertise in afro house, 80s disco, psychedelic and techno genres make her DJ sets positive, fun and rhythmically compelling. With her eclectic music skills, she is able to bridge gaps between genres.

Zahi Darmon is an American-based music producer and DJ, originally from Israel. He has developed a unique blend of deep afro, melodic, and indie tech sounds, drawing on his Middle Eastern roots.

Eran Hersh’s social media presence can be found on Instagram, Spotify, Facebook, Twitter and SoundCloud. Get the latest updates on his musical journey by visiting his Spotify profile: 

Connect with him on other platforms as well: Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/eranhersh, Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/EranHershOfficial, Twitter – https://twitter.com/eranhersh and SoundCloud – https://soundcloud.com/eran-hersh.

We also recommend that you follow these Instagram accounts: @blondish, @darmonofc, and @insomniacrecs.

https://www.drownedmadonna.com/2023/01/30/uncovering-the-magic-behind-eran-hershs-rework-of-madonnas-sorry-in-an-exclusive-interview/

I knew it ! I knew she was involved !!

7 hours ago, steady75 said:

I actually can’t believe how little modern DJs and remixers have to do to get notoriety or get near to legends works. It’s mad 

Always reading my mind, Mary.

And to think back in the day, they'd get a flat fee of a couple of thousand, for legendary mixes still used 20+ years later. The list of people I wanted her to work with is so long. I hope whoever is introduced through this mix goes and downloads the maxi single. It's one of her finest ever and Sorry isn't even a fave track of mine. All of those mixes still hold up. 

3 hours ago, Prayer said:

Honestly it sounds massive.

Totally here for a tour interlude with it or an intro going into the album version.

Totally agree.  Sounds pretty dope to me.  I think we need to hear the full mix before we get too critical about it.  I know some are melting down over the pitched vocals, but like @TonyMontanastated, it's what makes the mix.  Also, do we know the whole remix will have her vocals pitched down?  Maybe, but I can see this really getting some traction in clubs.  And whatever comes of it, it's more attention on her music and that's what we want.

It's so wild how mad this has gotten some people in here?? It's fine if you aren't into it but this can literally only help her. In an era where catalogue streaming is more popular than ever, the more attention that can be brought to her older songs--and make no mistake, this will bring attention to the original just as the Frozen and Bloody Mary remixes did--the better. 

Her streaming has been so poorly handled from the beginning. It's an absolute disaster right now. Like embarrassingly so. It's about time that there is some work done to make her catalogue more viable on streaming.

• Enrico unfeatured this topic