"SORRY" - NEW "REMIX" COLLAB WITH BLOND:ISH - COMING FEB. 10!!!!

Frank

1 minute ago, Je Suis Lart said:

I really like it! I Kinda feel like I'm the only one though 😅

I like it too, for a remix is cool and I can see it having it mainstream appeal.

And of course I can see it in the tour at least as an interlude or the intro to the proper performance.

Another positive review:

https://ekm.co/blondish-darmon-eran-hersh-madonna-sorry/

The new Blond:ish, Darmon & Eran Hersh song titled Sorry is an atmospheric Tech House music banger that teleports the 2005 classic by Madonna to 2023 while adding some modern edge to it. With its warm and fuzzy synth basslines, dense sound-design and samples pitched and submerged in the grooves of the track, Sorry will surely gain the attention of those who seek nostalgic tunes that make you move.

The way Sorry is woven together makes it feel like an attempt to mix different decades in Pop and Electronic music to create a completely atemporal work. For example, the bass on the new Blond:ish, Darmon & Eran Hersh song sounds like it’s coming from an 80s Electropop record, the treatment of the vocals may resonate with those who are familiar with Vaporwave, while the surrounding atmospheres and pads clearly move the vibe towards the Dream Pop of the early 2000s.

The production of the Blond:ish x Darmon x Eran Hersh 2023 rendition of Sorry by Madonna sounds almost as meticulous as the original. The artists involved pay attention not only to the delicate structural and arrangement decisions, but also focus on making all of those sounds work together and come out of the preferred electroacoustic transducers with clarity and brightness worthy of the level of a 2023 Tech House banger. This clarity, paradoxically, has the opposite effect on the listener: while each element of the track separately sounds in focus in isolation, the dynamics and the resulting groove of the track work like a serpent, wrapping around the timeless foundation of the track and hypnotizing the listener.

Worst remix of a song I think I’ve ever heard 

absolutely hate remixes like this, it’s slow, it’s not cool , this is just fucking terrible

How could this make ANYONE wanna dance wtf HOWWWW on earth is did this boring shit remix become official? The original remixes shit all over this 

Edited by brendonshay (see edit history)

15 minutes ago, brendonshay said:

Worst remix of a song I think I’ve ever heard 

absolutely hate remixes like this, it’s slow, it’s not cool , this is just fucking terrible

How could this make ANYONE wanna dance wtf HOWWWW on earth is did this boring shit remix become official? The original remixes shit all over this 

I wanted to like it - but agree, it's a fucking mess - I tried listening to it at the gym - still a big no for me. 

• Enrico unfeatured this topic