"SORRY" - NEW "REMIX" COLLAB WITH BLOND:ISH - COMING FEB. 10!!!!

Frank

I welcome anything that honors Madonna's greatest songs.  I don't get the opposition from some?  This may not be your cup of tea, but mixes like this, especially during the streaming age, helps Madonna.  Drops like this, gives attention to her catalog, especially by those who enjoy this mix who isn't familiar with her.  I don't expect this to impress older fans, but we also have to remember that when we all first became fans of Madonna, there was opposition to much of her original work.  I like the mix.  It's not especially spectacular to me, compared to original mixes, but I get why it may appeal to a new generation of fans.  We should welcome that because without a newer generation of fans, Madonna will no longer stay relevant to the current generation of popular music.

If someone who's never heard this song or isn't as familiar with M's back catalog as us nuts are and they go and listen to more of her stuff, I'm all for it.

With that said. It's a very basic mix. Which was also my issue with The Chronicles of Frozen. They sound similar to fan made mixes done years prior. And there are better fan made mixes of both songs.

I hope Blondish is having others remix as part of their single release. 

31 minutes ago, Pootz333 said:

If someone who's never heard this song or isn't as familiar with M's back catalog as us nuts are and they go and listen to more of her stuff, I'm all for it.

With that said. It's a very basic mix. Which was also my issue with The Chronicles of Frozen. They sound similar to fan made mixes done years prior. And there are better fan made mixes of both songs.

I hope Blondish is having others remix as part of their single release. 

Yeah it sounds great but doesn't have that many layers of audio like the original sorry and it's original remix single pack had

2 hours ago, RUADJAI said:

Imagine taking a Madonna hit, making the beat shittier, cutting out the verses and dance breakdown that basically MAKES the track, pitching the vocals down and presenting it to the world as if you accomplished something?!?

Like…. :Madonna039:  WTF is going on with the music industry?!?

Welcome to 2023 beb 

• Enrico unfeatured this topic