"SORRY" - NEW "REMIX" COLLAB WITH BLOND:ISH - COMING FEB. 10!!!!

Frank

8 hours ago, steady75 said:

Yeah were defo getting a remakes album project. There'll be a bunch more of these throughout the year I'd put money on it. 

This is the 4th now

Frozen dicpic

Material Hurllllll

Hung Up On TikTokers

Sorry ( about the ticket prices)

Fair play though, anything that drums up more interest in her that stokes the flames for NEW MUSIC pleeeeeeeeeeeease!!!!!!!

I think a remix album is possibly on the cards. After all this time maybe it's going to be called Remix Revolution lol I'm tempted to say it could be a mix of new remixes, collaborations and some new songs. 

I don't think the whole tour will be remakes but there might be some used as part of the performances or interludes. 

8 hours ago, ScottyX said:

The tour is going to be all remakes lol

Then she'll get the biggest wake up call of her lifetime. She thought the Erotica/SEX Era was tough... how about the Deceptive Celebration Tour Era. 

She better be practicing the roger rabbit as we speak. 

redhead-kingpin-roger-rabbit.gif

1 hour ago, PaperFaces said:

Having her releasing a proper “Holiday/Music Sounds Better With You” mix would be heaven!

I looooooved that remix. What they could have done with a proper remix. It’s not too late lol maybe we should starting sending her the link to that

2 minutes ago, tscott said:

Are we even sure Madonna has anything to do with this new remix or is this just another random act, remixing her song and releasing it?  It's done all the time, so why are we assuming this is a Madonna release? 

Judging for the presave she's officially credited so... looks like it's official. But we'll see when it's released and we can check the credits, copyright info, etc.

5 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Judging for the presave she's officially credited so... looks like it's official. But we'll see when it's released and we can check the credits, copyright info, etc.

But it's her song, they have to credit her.  Those who remixed it, only have to seek approval to use it, but it doesn't mean Madonna has any part in its release or it's an "official" release from her. 

2 minutes ago, tscott said:

But it's her song, they have to credit her.  Those who remixed it, only have to seek approval to use it, but it doesn't mean Madonna has any part in its release or it's an "official" release from her. 

True, so far she hasn't mentioned anything on her socials - but 10 Feb is still two weeks away.

11 minutes ago, tscott said:

It's a simple as: if she appears as a main artist with the other artists, Warner and her have given permission and it's an official release.

If they're taking advantage of this and it's not official, it will be removed soon after the release or won't even make the platforms.

That's why my guess is that it's real They wouldn't be that foolish to try to use her name without permission.

These kind of releases happen all the time lately, with mash ups and remixes. Last year there was a popular "Toxic" mash up and in the end if was made official with Britney and Genuine co-credited as artists with the remixer, ALTÉGO:

It's not unusual now in the TikTok era.

25 minutes ago, Prayer said:

It's a simple as: if she appears as a main artist with the other artists, Warner and her have given permission and it's an official release.

If they're taking advantage of this and it's not official, it will be removed soon after the release or won't even make the platforms.

That's why my guess is that it's real They wouldn't be that foolish to try to use her name without permission.

These kind of releases happen all the time lately, with mash ups and remixes. Last year there was a popular "Toxic" mash up and in the end if was made official with Britney and Genuine co-credited as artists with the remixer, ALTÉGO:

It's not unusual now in the TikTok era.

Oh, I'm not doubting it's not "real" or even an "official release".  I question if this is just another of many mash ups or remixes throughout the years that have been released, but really didn't involve Madonna, nor was something she's planning to promote in anyway.  I guess if it got popular than that can change, but I just don't think Madonna has much to do with this release other than using her song and name. 

All this talk about her working with "nobodies" as if she doesn't have a long history of seeking out inspiration from underground and up and coming music scenes. The only difference is she's now directly working with the people who've inspired something rather than finding it through them and then going off and doing it on her own. 

Besides, as has been mentioned, this really could have nothing to do with her other than she--or her team--granted permission to use the song. 

From the comments i was expecting something bad and unlistenable but it sounds good actually ! The production is very good and the effect on her voice is interesting. No cheap autotune here, the effect is way more sophisticated. Reminds me of the slow down effect on her voice on the opining line of "Music". The only thing is that it sounds dated. It would have sounded hot 10 or 15 years ago. Good remix anyway, way better than the remixes we usually get. It sounds a bit Daft Punk.

Frankly speaking, if this was Madonna before she had a fake butt then I would laugh at the worried fans.  I would tell them. "Oh common! this is Madonna The queen of pop and queen of tour! Trust her! And just have fun! it's just pure little fun remix before tour! she will not use these shitty quality remixes on her new tour!!" But after Madonna ruined her beautiful body with that horrible fake butt, sadly it's true that I honestly have doubts about Madonna's judgment. 

The scariest thing at this point would be that none of us can guarantee she won't perform "sick sick very boring sick frozen remix version" and "material yawn gurlllll remix version" and "hung up taik~~ i don't even remember her name horrible remix" version on the upcoming new tour.

This has been happening since forever, people do mixes and used her voice or remixed her songs.

This is not the first mix with a simple vocal feature or distorted vocals. It's a dance song not a Madonna song. They use a sample from another song. It's been always the case with house, techno tracks ie. Loleatta Holloway's "Love sensation"

I personally will never consider or have the stomach to listen to any of the Otto Von Wernherr work, but lots of fans consider that 'early years' ( Gods!gods!gods!gods!)

The difference is that she is putting on credits, making the money and gets some social boost in platforms without having to create new content and reach to a much younger demographic.

It's a good call and I doubt it will be use on her own catalog. Also it doesn't sound too different from that Oakenfield mix tbh

10 hours ago, tscott said:

Oh, I'm not doubting it's not "real" or even an "official release".  I question if this is just another of many mash ups or remixes throughout the years that have been released, but really didn't involve Madonna, nor was something she's planning to promote in anyway.  I guess if it got popular than that can change, but I just don't think Madonna has much to do with this release other than using her song and name. 

i don't think Madonna involved

they just give her credit for using song

they even tag Insomniac Records which means its not even Warner release

so all the drama  here for nothing 

• Enrico unfeatured this topic