Madonna With ♂ Vince Aletti

into the erotico

I think this is one of my favourite interviews of hers. It's quite insightful about who she is as a person in a way that regular interviews just don't seem to be able to achieve. I wish I'd bought a copy of it when it came out, but for some reason I remember deciding not to. Must have been going out that weekend...

I know fans say it all the time but why can’t we get interviews like this more often? Is there a some actual reason? Is there some kind of legal thing? Why does nobody ever focus of her art, the inspirations, the process of making music and visuals. It doesn’t make any sense to me as she speaks with such passion and knowledge here.

Every interview is just the same old stuff. “My kids are my inspiration”, “James Baldwin said……”, “Kahlo is my favourite painter”…….yaaawwwwn. 

I posted it in the "Madonna facts some fans don't know" thread last week. He also did a lot of reviews for her singles in the Village Voice and the This Used To Be My Playground one is a masterpiece, you don't get music reviews like this anymore

tumblr-89ea5c541d0f736b10b14ecee20b98ba-

He's a self proclaimed Madonna "obsessed" fan and a really cool and interesting guy, google his name you'll see.

On 2/3/2023 at 5:01 PM, Bjonkers said:

I think this is one of my favourite interviews of hers. It's quite insightful about who she is as a person in a way that regular interviews just don't seem to be able to achieve. I wish I'd bought a copy of it when it came out, but for some reason I remember deciding not to. Must have been going out that weekend...

exactly! she was an iconoclast/ performance artist!! this interview should have been posted all over the internet; this is who Madonna was/is.

On 2/3/2023 at 7:14 PM, Roland Barthes said:

I posted it in the "Madonna facts some fans don't know" thread last week. He also did a lot of reviews for her singles in the Village Voice and the This Used To Be My Playground one is a masterpiece, you don't get music reviews like this anymore

tumblr-89ea5c541d0f736b10b14ecee20b98ba-

He's a self proclaimed Madonna "obsessed" fan and a really cool and interesting guy, google his name you'll see.

I know :pray:. It is something very important! Thia must be in the corpus of this forum!!!!