So..how many M concerts have you ever been to ?

Garry Howieson

Sticky & Sweet Tour Santiago 10 December 2008 - Got Holiday as the request song

MDNA Tour Santiago 19 December 2012 - First act + LAV/LS medley missing but got Holiday and Spanish Lesson in the third act

Rebel Heart Tour Miami 23 January 2016 - Got Who's That Girl and Don't Cry For Me Agentina in the third act + DJ Khaled as guest appearance + Mercy James was the Unapologetic Bitch

Rebel Heart Tour Miami 24 January 2016 - Got Spanish Lesson and Don't Cry For Me Argentina in the third act + Ariana Grande was the Unapologetic Bitch

Madame X Tour London February 12 2020 - Full show minus Sodade and Crave

Madame X Tour London February 13 2020 - First act missing but Don't Cry For Me Argentina as bonus after Medellín

Celebration Tour Dallas September 19, 2023

22 hours ago, madgefan said:

MDNA Tour Santiago 19 December 2012 - First act + LAV/LS medley missing but got Holiday and Spanish Lesson in the third act

Rebel Heart Tour Miami 23 January 2016 - Got Who's That Girl and Don't Cry For Me Agentina in the third act + DJ Khaled as guest appearance + Mercy James was the Unapologetic Bitch

Rebel Heart Tour Miami 24 January 2016 - Got Spanish Lesson and Don't Cry For Me Argentina in the third act + Ariana Grande was the Unapologetic Bitch

Madame X Tour London February 13 2020 - First act missing but Don't Cry For Me Argentina as bonus after Medellín

That's a lot of Spanish Lesson and Don't cry for me Argentina, I'm so sorry 

GS x 3 in Melbourne, Australia. So exciting to see her in Australia, never thought she would come here and I would get the chance

CT x 1 in Tokyo - final night of tour - 2nd row. Got the tickets as I was in JP on business and realised last minute Madonna was in town, managed to secure tickets from hotel concierge. Saw the show cold, had no idea of setlist, staging what would happen. Didn't realise until the end it was the last night of the tour.

S&S x 1 London Wembley, the night she started and finished late. Will never see another show at this venue again.

RHT - San Jose, was fun, but very suburban, will only see her in big cities from now or where she has a special crowd.

Madame X x 3 - LV opening night (or morning as she came on after midnight), full show including Crave, Paris nights 1 full show ex Crave & 2 cut down show with a stop during Batuka where M sang Can't Help Falling in Love, plus one cancelled Paris show. Love MX despite all the cancellations 

CT x 4+ including MSG NYC....

So that's 9 and counting :)

On 2/5/2023 at 6:48 AM, mazzona said:

I remember someone saying that they did not know how she would appear on stage when attending the Confession tour. Such a big surprise element!

That was me! I mean I didn't say that to you, but that was my experience seeing CT. I was second row, the giant ball came down and Madonna walked out, but because it was behind me, and there was so much screaming, I was too busy trying to find where she was on the main stage that I missed it! LOL

On 2/5/2023 at 1:56 PM, madgefan said:

I was there the first night in Miami. And I'll be there both nights in Dallas for Celebration!

2 hours ago, SuperBicycle said:

That was me! I mean I didn't say that to you, but that was my experience seeing CT. I was second row, the giant ball came down and Madonna walked out, but because it was behind me, and there was so much screaming, I was too busy trying to find where she was on the main stage that I missed it! LOL

Glad to find the person who said it. When I read it, it really got me thinking/imaging how amazing it could have felt for you folks! 

Been to every tour since ‘87.

WTG was my first concert ever..still have  great memories of it. I was so excited it didn’t recognise the songs until she started singing. Saw DWT in Paris…great experience… 

Not a concert but saw her in Up for grabs and that was something… also at the WE premier she walked right past my seat as she took to the stage…and Graham’s Norton at the Ally Pally promoting MX

My first time seeing Madonna this year for her celebration tour in Cleveland Oh. I’m so excited! 😎🥳🥳🥳🥳🎉🎉🎉🎉❤️💃❤️💃❤️💃❤️💃❤️💃❤️💃❤️💃❤️

Edited by Pretty Madonna (see edit history)

This will be my 2nd time since seeing her in Toronto @ BAT when I was 15. That one carried me through all these years.  Life just never worked out for me to see her since. I am sure that I will be a squealing little gay. Crying. Passing out.  Elvis mayhem. Pray for anyone standing near me, they are not gonna like me. 

:Madonna014::Madonna013::Madonna041::Madonna001::Madonna017::hallwaylaugh:

Three. WTG Dallas 1987..BA Dallas...Rebel heart in  Washington Thanks to my best friend. Then the celebration tour will be 4. I was sapouse to see mdna in Dallas but she cancelled. She dosent come here often. I was in Hawaii when she was doing the virgin tour and she did not come there or I would have def seen that one.

First show was Sticky & Sweet Philadelphia. Bought tickets two days before the show and I was piss poor broke. Took my boyfriend at the time. What a dickbag. Did not deserve to go. But I had a great time regardless. I remember she did Dress You Up for a guy named Adam that requested it.

2nd was MDNA Yankee Stadium. Ended up getting Golden Circle tickets after a week long debacle of losing my tickets. That’s a long story. After tweeting at Guy Oseary every hour on the hour, I got a pair of tickets. I’ll never forget how she pointed at me and shook my hand during LAP. All I could do was mouth thank you to her. I was SUPER gentle but her people slapped my hand away anyways. 😂 Fucking hurt.

3rd time was Madame X in Chicago. Heard the Chicago crowds were super fun but man that crowd was DEAD! My husbands first show and he thought it was fun and he loved her jokes.

and that’s same amazing husband surprised me with tickets to the Seattle show for the Celebration Tour. And not only that, he also bought me a pair of tickets to the Austin show so I could take my mom! He’s the best! It’ll be my 4th and 5th time seeing her.

Seen her 6x so far…Celebration Tour will bring me to 12 altogether.

Confessions Tour - Chicago

MDNA Tour - Detroit in the Golden Triangle. She held my hand during Like a Prayer.

Rebel Heart Tour - Detroit

Rebel Heart Tour - Louisville. The infamous show where she was supposedly drunk on stage.

Madame X Tour - Los Angeles 

Madame X Tour - Los Angeles

And upcoming….

Celebration Tour - Vancouver (5 seats from catwalk)

Celebration Tour - Chicago Night 2

Celebration Tour - NYC Night 1

Celebration Tour - NYC Night 2

Celebration Tour - Miami Night 2 (Pit)

Celebration Tour - Brooklyn Night 2 (seat next to catwalk)

49 Times!!

Whos that Girl - leeds , 15 August 87

Whos that Girl - London , 18, 19, 20  August 87

Whos that Girl - Paris 29 August 87

Blond Ambition London - 20, 21 22 July 90

Girlie Show London 25 26 Seprember 93

Girlie Show Paris 29 Seprember 93

Brixton Academy Gig

Drowned World Tour Paris 29 June 01

Drowned World Tour London 7, 9, 10 12 July 01

HMV London Gig

Reinvention London Earls Court 18, 19 August 04

Reinvention London Wembley Arena, 23, 24, 25 August 04

Reinvention London Paris, 02 September 04

GAY Gig

KOKO Gig

Confessions Tour Cardif 30 July 06

Confessions Tour London 1, 3 August, 9 10 12, 13,15, 16 August

Radio One Big Weekend

Sticky and Sweet Cardiff 23 August 08

Sticky and Sweet London Wembley Stadium 11 September 08

Sticky and Sweet London 02  4 5 July 09

Sticky & Sweey Manchester 7 July 09

MDNA 17 july London 19 july Birmingham 12

Rebel Heart London December 1 ,2

Rebel Heart Manchester  December 14

Madame X London one show

Who's That Girl Tour September 4 Turin

Blond Ambition tour August 5 Nice

The Girlie Show  September 28 - 29 October 1 Paris

Drowned World Tour June 13 - 14 - 15 Milan 

Re-Invention Tour September 1 - 2 - 4 - 5   Paris

Confessions Tour August 6  Rome

Sticky & Sweet Tour 2008 September 6  Rome

Sticky & Sweet Tour 2009 July 14 Milan

MDNA Tour  June 14 Milan

Rebel Heart Tour November 21 Turin

Just 3 times so far for me,

2004 - Re-Invention - Slane Castle, Ireland

2006 - Confessions - Bercy, Paris

2012 - MDNA - Aviva Stadium, Dublin

and going to see her in Lisbon for the Celebration tour in November.

My dream as a kid was to see Blond Ambition after reading reviews of the Japan shows in Smash Hits.

Became a life long fan since 2005 Confessions album but was still at uni so had no money and no brains to actually go to see her. So my 5 cents are:

1) Sticky and Sweet 2009 in Tallinn, I am originally from there. Great and very close to the stage, that is where she complained about BBQ smoke (the is a video of it on youtube), funny and so Madonna.

2) MDNA 2012 in London, Hyde Park, too far from the stage, not very loud because the Hyde Park, still great.

3) Rebel Heart 2015 in London, O2 Arena, close, straight behind fan zone, great.

4) Madame X 2020 in London, Palladium, a short version of the show. Had VIP tix including a 3 course dinner and unlimited wine, did not pay for it as was a fortunate situation when friend's VIP clients could not make it. Intimate but unlimited wine...

So my experience wise I would say Sticky, then Rebel Heart, then Madame X and then MDNA.

But all 4 shows are so different and I watched them also on DVDs and Madame X streaming, cant rank them as all good for different reasons, can only rank my physical experience only as above.