The Grammy’s 2023

roberMDNA

I really want her to go to grammys, academy awards (and host her party), etc... it's always nice to see her around but at the same time I have mixed feelings about the grillz and the lack of eyebrows haha

I mean... I am not really a fan but I see it as a nod to her 90's looks, when she dyed her eyebrows and when she wore the golden tooth to promote Erotica. What do you think?

Edited by stickersweeter (see edit history)

54 minutes ago, ScottyX said:

such a waste of her time tho if she is not doing anything but giving out an award at a place that has ignored her since 98

It's free promo, that's not really a waste. 

It'd be the perfect time to promote the tour, announce the first of the re-releases, etc. I doubt she'd be doing it if there wasn't a specific thing this screentime is being used for considering she's never done it before. 

4 minutes ago, Future Lover said:

It's free promo, that's not really a waste. 

It'd be the perfect time to promote the tour, announce the first of the re-releases, etc. I doubt she'd be doing it if there wasn't a specific thing this screentime is being used for considering she's never done it before. 

yes if it benefits her I will eat my words

Hopefully, she will be dressed by Arianna Philips or Bea Åkerlund!!!!

Yes to grills! Just for the sake of gibing no funk to anyone! Just like she says it in BTUTTB.

And very madonna-smart way to promote the tour! Free ads of her! Flash ass cheeks again!

Hope she does not give a questionable speech cos people are ready to bully her already.

Edited by mazzona (see edit history)

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Grammy’s 2023
  • Jackie locked this topic