The Grammy’s 2023

roberMDNA

3 minutes ago, mazzona said:

which is ? (hope that bare minimum is not 'act your age' or 'act gracefully' or 'ow she is ruining her legacy' thing)

Since the theme of the era is celebrating 40 years of M's career, maybe she can go back to Lady of the Manor look, chickens and all. I'd love to hear the posh British accent through the grills. :eyes:

I know her haters will never stop hating and bullying her no matter what she does or looks like, but I still want her to not give them any material if she's really going to be there. 

This could be a huge opportunity for her to regain popularity & respect by the public. 

Praying and manifesting that she will slay. Please no weirdness in any form. 

12 hours ago, tscott said:

Let's remember that she can't perform unless she's been nominated for something.  So all we have is her presenting.  While every year we tend to get these rumors she will appear, we should welcome any appearance she makes.  She should appear simply for the attention.  The more attention she attracts, the more it will help her tour.  We should welcome this.

And about living for love in 2015?

8 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

girl she opened the 2006 grammys with a mash up of feel good inc w/ Gorillaz and Hung up. Be serious

Girl...take it easy. I was referecing the first time she opened the show and they recognized her with several nominations and awards. She also opened the show with an amazing performance of "Music". Feel better? Did I pass today's stan test?!Get a grip, Mary.

#GRAMMYs  producer confirms there is a surprise performance from an artist who is not nominated this year:

“It’s someone who isn’t a nominee who I really wanted and I kept on holding out hope they would pull through. Now we’re building their set and getting a band together.”

(my guess it’s Miley)

1 hour ago, xavier said:

#GRAMMYs  producer confirms there is a surprise performance from an artist who is not nominated this year:

“It’s someone who isn’t a nominee who I really wanted and I kept on holding out hope they would pull through. Now we’re building their set and getting a band together.”

(my guess it’s Miley)

Building a set and getting a band together the day before? Yikes.

2 hours ago, xavier said:

(my guess it’s Miley)

It won’t be Madonna she needs ages to rehearse and she can’t keep it a secret we would have teasers on instagram last Grammys time 2022 #soon 

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Grammy’s 2023
  • Jackie locked this topic