The Grammy’s 2023

roberMDNA

9 hours ago, rgdlee said:

Almost forget how stunning she looked at 2004’s Grammy Awards, where she introduced Sting’s performance.
70C9C5CC-8398-4DA5-84F3-4662EFC0B270.thumb.jpeg.1f77a1ceb5a9cbc90a93e3de37cb157b.jpeg

I will never forget when she walked out on stage. My jar dropped to the floor because she looked so shockingly beautiful. I would love a simple toned-down look like this tonight. But I've a feeling that Madonna is over. 

16 minutes ago, sara94 said:

I don't care if she's presenting, performing or just sitting in the audience. I'm just praying that, as hard as it sounds -  she will not embarrass herself. 

Isn't this you projecting though?  Why would she feel "embarrassed" in the way she chooses to dress, look or act?  You might not like how she chooses to present herself, but there is no need to assume she will feel embarrased, nor do I think she will care if you would feel "embarrassed" for her.  It's pretty safe to say the same woman who became nearly a household name after rolling around on the stage with her dress up and releasing a Sex book of her sexual fantasies is beyond being "embarrassed".  Just saying! :)

22 minutes ago, sara94 said:

If she's performing with Sam Smith 🤢

Is it me or unholy and body shop from Madonna have some lyrical similarities

Gonna make a quick version of what if unholy by Sam Smith was written with Madonna

"Daddy don't know mommy's getting hot at the body shop,giving some holy water."

"Her man's at the chair while she dropping it,and be enjoying it slowly"

Sorry if I offended some rebel heart haters

Being a surprise guest on "Unholy" would be amazing. It 100% fits her "religious controversy pop" side and also would be a way of reclaiming that "I invented this, bitches" (well, actually Prince did before her :eyes:). And it's one of the biggest hits last year.

414vpblbaHL._UXNaN_FMjpg_QL85_.jpg

Plus it's going to be one of the biggest performances of the night, so she's gonna be everywhere tomorrow.

PLEASE LET IT HAPPEN.

1 minute ago, Prayer said:

Being a surprise guest on "Unholy" would be amazing. It 100% fits her "religious controversy pop" side and also would be a way of reclaiming that "I invented this, bitches" (well, actually Prince did before her :eyes:). And it's one of the biggest hits last year.

414vpblbaHL._UXNaN_FMjpg_QL85_.jpg

Plus it's going to be one of the biggest performances of the night, so she's gonna be everywhere tomorrow.

PLEASE LET IT HAPPEN.

Hmmm?  Wasn't she spotted with Kim Petras a couple of weeks ago, the same weekend she was on SNL? 

1 hour ago, sara94 said:

I don't care if she's presenting, performing or just sitting in the audience. I'm just praying that, as hard as it sounds -  that she will not embarrass herself. 

My worst fear is watching the news and social media making fun of her look or behaviour

I just hope she doesn’t get the sex doll look from VMAs again. 😂😭

21 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Exactly. Plus Sam Smith posted this yesterday:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CoQTQ41I1rF/

OH MY GOD. I have the feeling we're going to church in some hours.

madonna-madonnalikeaprayer.gif

I just watched the Unholy video.  It's possible they could re-enact the music video, having Madonna playing the blonde woman who takes off her trench coat and wig at the end.  I also can see  how Madonna's own song "Body Shop" could work in the mix too, but that would be quite a stretch and so random to use an album track from Rebel Heart that no one is familiar with. But with BTUTTB going viral, and she released as a digital single, I guess anything is possible.

2 minutes ago, tscott said:

I just watched the Unholy video.  It's possible they could re-enact the music video, having Madonna playing the blonde woman who takes off her trench coat and wig at the end.  I also can see  how Madonna's own song "Body Shop" could work in the mix too, but that would be quite a stretch and so random to use an album track from Rebel Heart that no one is familiar with. But with BTUTTB going viral, and she released as a single, I guess anything is possible.

The possibilities are ENDLESS:

That they give her a line/a couple of lines on the song.

That they add a new verse for her.

That they mash up the song with another Madonna classic... and BAM, she's right there to perform with them.

3 minutes ago, Prayer said:

The possibilities are ENDLESS:

That they give her a line/a couple of lines on the song.

That they add a new line for her.

That they mas up the song with another Madonna classic...

Totally, but I can't really hear any classic song of hers fitting with that song.  "Body Shop" is the closest sounding to Unholy than anything, and again that seems like a huge stretch.  Maybe they  could re-work the song to fit one of her classics.  Maybe Justify My Love?  LOL!

Watch, she isn't even going to the Grammys.

13 minutes ago, tscott said:

Totally, but I can't really hear any classic song of hers fitting with that song.  "Body Shop" is the closest sounding to Unholy than anything, and again that seems like a huge stretch.  Maybe they  could re-work the song to fit one of her classics.  Maybe Justify My Love?  LOL!

Watch, she isn't even going to the Grammys.

Human nature 

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Grammy’s 2023
  • Jackie locked this topic