The Grammy’s 2023

roberMDNA

5 hours ago, Prayer said:

Being a surprise guest on "Unholy" would be amazing. It 100% fits her "religious controversy pop" side and also would be a way of reclaiming that "I invented this, bitches" (well, actually Prince did before her :eyes:). And it's one of the biggest hits last year.

414vpblbaHL._UXNaN_FMjpg_QL85_.jpg

Plus it's going to be one of the biggest performances of the night, so she's gonna be everywhere tomorrow.

PLEASE LET IT HAPPEN.

That's what I thought as I said before body shop and unholy are very similar lyrically i can picture Madonna with a man like in body shop everytime I hear unholy

Unfortunately Madonna plays the role she is designated by mainstream media. Reduced to a commentator on disposable “provocation” and a relic looking not particularly attractive and slightly demented. If it pleases her, so be it. Just hard to imagine what makes this seem like a statement or of any import. I know there’s that beautiful goddess full of spiritual and sexual energy inside, but whenever she does these public appearances these days, it’s completely flat.

Just now, clkelley39 said:

I’m glad that he didn’t do a medley. It’s seems like all award show performances are medleys these days.

I think Medleys are great! Especially if an artist hasn’t toured (I know Harry has been), but it’s cool to give the fans a little bit of everything in one. That’s why I loved Gaga’s pandemic mtv performance. Gave us the two big singles in one. Lizzo is also great at giving mish mashes

5 minutes ago, Alibaba said:

Unfortunately Madonna plays the role she is designated by mainstream media. Reduced to a commentator on disposable “provocation” and a relic looking not particularly attractive and slightly demented. If it pleases her, so be it. Just hard to imagine what makes this seem like a statement or of any import. I know there’s that beautiful goddess full of spiritual and sexual energy inside, but whenever she does these public appearances these days, it’s completely flat.

just lol

1 minute ago, Ayham said:

She looked beautiful thank god, beautiful styling. 😍😍😍

However she seems not happy, bored & stressed… the appearance doesn’t meet with her legacy. 

I kinda felt that. It was a serve but I feel like she almost was like why am I here talking lmfao

9 minutes ago, DickTracy said:

Lol at James Corden presenting and Beyonce winning for Dance/Electronic album, M shoulda been done that

whoever planned this order and chose him to do presenting should be burn at the stake!!! Goofery of the century in pop music. Where is that homofob!!!!!????

Edited by mazzona (see edit history)

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Grammy’s 2023
  • Jackie locked this topic