The Grammy’s 2023

roberMDNA

Most of her appearances feel like this. She’s been there and done it. And then she’s become an even worse control freak in the last decade and it these kinda things are so out of her hands. There isn’t extra time to get ready or think or breathe. Her styling was great though. I still think her red hair in loose curls would’ve done better but I’m sure she wanted to stick it to such a stuffy event.

Well, I guess some will never be happy and find something to gripe about.  Anyway, I thought she looked beautiful and quite pleased to be introducing Sam Smith and Kim Petras.  The outfit was so spot on and the whip as well.  The braids look so cool on her.  So glad that they were able to mention her 4 decades in music and her up and coming Celebration tour when introducing her. 

Okay, I’ll be the one to say it.

That made me a little sad. It’s very clear she’s insecure about her latest facial work with the way the camera didn’t zoom in on her despite it doing so for every other artist. There was no lead up and she was just kind of…there. And there was no ovation for her and she had a Jeb Bush moment with “that’s the part where you clap”.

Oh well.

Just now, eXtremeOccident said:

Okay, I’ll be the one to say it.

That made me a little sad. It’s very clear she’s insecure about her latest facial work with the way the camera didn’t zoom in on her despite it doing so for every other artist. There was no lead up and she was just kind of…there. And there was no ovation for her and she had a Jeb Bush moment with “that’s the part where you clap”.

Oh well.

It was lackluster. She should have been announced as a presenter ahead of time and this looks very unrehearsed/last minute. Her appearing from the audience was a mistake - she deserved the stage. 

I feel Beyoncé is in her equivalent of Confessions era. She’s getting older too and some what of a recluse and just out of touch of people. Madonna didn’t get to that until Madame X, that’s I how I see it anyway. M still attempting to make an appearance is nice. Anyone else feel like her neck is just kinda gone now? 

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Grammy’s 2023
  • Jackie locked this topic