The Grammy’s 2023

roberMDNA

I think people are always going to be critical how she looks because when you end up seeing her on TV or in reality she is nothing like on her social media which maybe she has set a rod for her own back. In reality does she look bad? NO 

She looks like a 60 something woman who has had work done, her face her body.

She needs a new make up artist and hair stylist because every public engagement is drawing attention the the face. 

I've never criticized any artist because of her age because it doesn't make sense (I find it a painful thing) but I feel like saying that I didn't like the look, the braids look terrible on her, I liked the speech instead, too bad that with the grillz in her mouth seems to always whistle.. it would be nice to understand what she says when she speaks. 

Painful audience (it seemed like something out of an episode of the walking dead).

18 minutes ago, nito84bcn said:

I was expecting a big drama before watching the video, because of the comments here. And it wasn't bad at all, maybe it wasn't her best appareance, but it was correct and she's 64. Expecting more at this point is not natural at all, but I have to agree that I'm a little anxious about the dates of the concerts, as I see a lot. 

Same here, I am very excited about the tour but the most important thing is her health. I saw her in pain during Madame X Tour and it was hard to watch her suffering. I just hope she doesn't push herself too much with this tour 🙏🏻

This woman...perhaps the most polarizing figure in pop culture for the last 40 years has given us so many looks and like the rest of us, sometimes we get it right and often we miss the mark completely!

To me, she look the most amazing nowadays when she is the most stripped down with minimal make up. When she does public appearances, her team goes for more is more is more is more which ages her.....and yes, she should fired her stylist ASAP....oh and send Ricardo Gomes along as a package deal! 

MadonnaLawsuit.jpg

2023-malawi-5.jpg

images.jpeg

38344740-0-image-m-70_1611310554713.jpg

en-studio-d-enregistrement-a-los-angeles-madonna-regale-ses-16-millions-d-abonnes-sur-instagram-en-devoilant-les-coulisses-de-sa-vie-d-artiste.jpg

Screen Shot 2023-02-06 at 8.47.35 AM.png

9 hours ago, GregVsMatt said:

I guess it will depend on how one sees it. I see Sam very focused on getting to the stage as soon as possible to give his performance, and Madonna as usual surrounded by guards to make her feel safe and get out from there immediately. As usual people is trying to split hairs out of nothing.

1 minute ago, pawn_shop_blues said:

She needs to fire Ricardo.  She's in this "Ricardo worst photo editing for social media comfort zone". I am not saying he is the reason for all the hate she gets but still ... 

she needs to fire more than ricardo, she could do w/ getting rid of all the yes men in her team tbh

15 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

she needs to fire more than ricardo, she could do w/ getting rid of all the yes men in her team tbh

Her current team is trash. Sorry but not sorry. Idc how long some of them are working for her. They are doing a horrible job. Don't know whats keeping her from firing at least half of them. 

3 minutes ago, N3onNostalgic said:

I tired defending her on twitter because a lot of people were slagging her off over her "new look" then a bunch of people said I was an awful person cause I was defending a "child trafficker" which made me delete my tweet.

couldn't you report them as they were spreading lies tho?

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Grammy’s 2023
  • Jackie locked this topic