When Will Everyone Stop Talking About Madonna’s ‘Changing Face’?

Brendanlovesu1

Dont these kind of topics just fuel the hatred and discussions ? i dont know why she looks the way she does but she must be happy with it so why cant people just let her be - the internet is just full of trolls and M knows she will always have the haters - in the end she has the last laugh - all 800 million of them :))

People forget today how much hate and bad press Cher got in the 80's and 90's for her plastic surgery, worst than Michael Jackson. In Europe where she wasn't as known and popular as in the USA she was mostly known for that. But she did not have to deal with social media, the amplifier of all things negative. 

Some fans on this board are as mch obsessed with her face as trolls on the internet. 

Realistically, hateful comments will never stop in the press and on the Internet, that is something that all public figures have had, have and will always have and Madonna is no exception, even in this fandom, so it is best to ignore those comments and move on, not take everything so personal or else you will end up becoming someone unsure of yourself and bitter as many people on the Internet who are offended by everything for example. 🤷🏻‍♂️

The more fillers she gets, the more people will talk about it. She loves the attention so maybe it's intentional? Same with the grillz - she has said repeatedly that she keeps wearing them because it pisses people off. It's her way of saying she'll do what she wants, and if you don't like it then she'll do it even more. 

1 hour ago, Robertthenurse said:

People have been trying to bring her empire down since the "dawn of the new age". Now it has become her "face". It's always something. 

This discussion has been raised in this forum before. It crosses the line when we start shaming someone or saying they've "ruined their face". Those who live in glass houses should cast the first stone. It's relentless. 

She has not ruined her face. She has had work done. Just like 90% of the human population. And she has the right. Do peoole constantly talk about Simon Cowell? No. Cuz he's a man. So he gets a pass. Just like the numerous other men. 

People need to work on themselves first before we start critiquing what other people should do to themselves. 

90% of the population? It’s more likely a very small percentage that has or ever will get plastic surgery. If we look at celebrities as a gauge, then yes…it would seem much more ubiquitous. 

One could argue that those who choose not to get caught up in the losing battle of physical perfection have much less work to do on themselves than those who cannot accept themselves as they are naturally. 

I am accustomed to Madonna’s face. As fans we have watched her evolve over the last ten years in ways that others find shocking because they remember iconic images of Madonna from 20-40 years ago rather than a gradual change over the course of 40 years. That said, it seems shortsighted to ignore just how drastic the changes are! Madonna’s entire jawline and chin are constructed with fillers. Her cheeks are massive a totally disproportionate. She doesn’t have a line in her face! Add to that the unfortunate decision to elevate bleached eyebrows as a fashion statement like Julia Fox and other attention-starved loonies and you have someone who looks particularly ghoulish to the masses. I respect Madonna’s choices, but I’m not going to ignore that her face is drastically different due to surgery and dermal fillers. 

She seems to look really good in 2023.It is literally her erotica self coming back to attack her for the best.It is kinda normal for me to miss all of her faces without surgery or with but i should stop being nosy.she reinvents herself every year and second 

I think it's because she looked very nice in American life era and confessions and still look.I don't know why she used Instagram filters

• Jackie locked this topic