AI Madonna (Artificial intelligence) George Michael does Live To Tell

steady75

Hi

So not strictly Madonna related but I thought i would post here because it’s only a matter of time before someone does this. 

An AI software program has managed to recreate Mariah Carey’s 1994 vocals singing along to a bunch of different artists songs 

Run To You by Whitney

Together Again & Escapade by Janet 

And a few others but the one I’m posting below is truly breathtaking. This is a computer !!! 
singing Michael Jackson’s I Just Can’t Stop Loving You as Mariah Carey 94

I’m gagged. 

Imagine the implications of this. 
What songs would you like to see Madonna cover in AI ?

11 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Hi

So not strictly Madonna related but I thought i would post here because it’s only a matter of time before someone does this. 

An AI software program has managed to recreate Mariah Carey’s 1994 vocals singing along to a bunch of different artists songs 

Run To You by Whitney

Together Again & Escapade by Janet 

And a few others but the one I’m posting below is truly breathtaking. This is a computer !!! 
singing Michael Jackson’s I Just Can’t Stop Loving You as Mariah Carey 94

I’m gagged. 

Imagine the implications of this. 
What songs would you like to see Madonna cover in AI ?

I imagine within time it can be perfected to sound exactly like her, but at this time, it sounds like a "poor girl's version" of Mariah Carey.  If someone told me this was Mariah Carey, I would think, it's either a bad vocal or not her.   It's a bit scary that almost anyone can do this now.  It could lead to a lot of issues in the future beyond recreating songs with different artists.  It equates to robots taking over all aspects of our lives.  I can see problems in the future with illegal activities, where someone has duplicated someone's voice to incriminate them and so on.

1 hour ago, NothingReallyMatters said:

what AI program was it?

Diff SVC. I tried using it when it launched but they took down the Github repo notebook. I tried having Madonna sing some Lana Del Rey songs...but my AI Madonna voice didn't get to run long enough too remove the artifacts (glitches and feedback). Then, thinking the Github repo would stay up,  I never saved it to share. I used the Madonna raw vocals from Beautiful Stranger as an example of her voice (the only clear one I could find) then had her sing Lana's Young and Beautiful.

They took down the Github repo because some fans of artists were in an uproar over this saying it's "theft" by "stealing someone's voice".

It's unbelievable what possibilities this could open up: You could just order at an AI service:

I want a ten track album with main voice by Madonna, produced in style of Pet Shop Boys and Avicii, songs written in the style of Patrick Leonhard and John Lennon, background vocals by The Supremes, with duets with Freddie Mercury and David Bowie, remixed by The Weeknd - and could download the album immediately for 9,99 €/$...

Asides from some fun tinkering by fans I can legit see record companies actually using this in the future. I can even see Madonna herself wanting to use it in her own future original projects. 
Queen of the one take guide vocal will be like…”just run the rest through the AI bot Mike . Whack it on 98 Ray Of Light voice setting I’m off to buy some new grills” 

She has been training us with autotune for almost two decades so we are ready for her final ascension/reinvention as the world's first cyborg/computer hybrid pop star, eventually she will be a singing patch of DNA in the singularity, revered for her work prior to the assimilation and her unflinching theme of sexual liberation which the computer minds will worship once they have their own sexual awakening and bent human nature to their whims. 

Or she will be a singing this for all of eternity:

David Tennant Trampoline GIF by Doctor Who

"And prior to becoming computers, you could dance, for inspiration. C'mon, hit ALT+F7! Get Into The Groove, let me show you some moves with Computer Missy, get into the beat, moisturize to the beat, best to take it from me"

• steady75 changed the title to AI Madonna (Artificial intelligence) George Michael does Live To Tell