AI Madonna (Artificial intelligence) George Michael does Live To Tell

steady75

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/13/2023 at 4:25 PM, DickTracy said:

She has been training us with autotune for almost two decades so we are ready for her final ascension/reinvention as the world's first cyborg/computer hybrid pop star, eventually she will be a singing patch of DNA in the singularity, revered for her work prior to the assimilation and her unflinching theme of sexual liberation which the computer minds will worship once they have their own sexual awakening and bent human nature to their whims. 

Or she will be a singing this for all of eternity:

David Tennant Trampoline GIF by Doctor Who

"And prior to becoming computers, you could dance, for inspiration. C'mon, hit ALT+F7! Get Into The Groove, let me show you some moves with Computer Missy, get into the beat, moisturize to the beat, best to take it from me"

She’s TRULY ageless in this picture!

7 hours ago, Fernando said:

I need someone to make my dream come true

My dream is : Shakira feat. Madonna .

Maybe eyes like yours /ojos así 🥺❣️

I don't understand how Madonna did make a feat with Dua Lipa, Ricky Martin and Anitta,  and till now didn't one with Shakira and Kylie.

I would love Shakira feat Britney too

• 1 month later...

OMG! Mazzy Star's Fade Into You!

Also William Orbit's solo tracks with other singers like esp the stuff he did with Triana Terry like PHD Of Flirt and Colours From Nowhere which were definitely like MDNA era tracks. There like 6 or 7 they did so I feel Madonna had the music to an unreleased MDNA track thar was instrumentally available for this work.

Ellie Lawson Under The Spell Of LA which the music Madonna does have an unreleased different lyrics track that is also called Sea Green by William Orbit. Similar to Liquid Love and Bubble Universe's concept so these are some that'd feel like Ray Of Light and MDNA demos.

• steady75 changed the title to AI Madonna (Artificial intelligence) PADAM PADAM

I, for one, love this AI wave STRICTLY WITH MUSIC and can’t wait to see where it goes. I genuinely believe it’s leading us into the next renaissance. Artists are here to disrupt the peace, amirite? Anywho, I just left and muted the Madonna subreddit because they’ve banned all AI content (even images…) so I’m glad to see the general consensus here is neutral at worst :) 

56 minutes ago, Sillynate said:

I, for one, love this AI wave STRICTLY WITH MUSIC and can’t wait to see where it goes. I genuinely believe it’s leading us into the next renaissance. Artists are here to disrupt the peace, amirite? Anywho, I just left and muted the Madonna subreddit because they’ve banned all AI content (even images…) so I’m glad to see the general consensus here is neutral at worst :) 

Sure, if you want to see the music industry littered with trash...

Exercise some critical thinking, folks!

• steady75 changed the title to AI Madonna (Artificial intelligence) George Michael does Live To Tell