Rehearsals (spoilers alert)

truerebel

27 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

Four decades imply the 10s (incl. Back That Up to the Beat). The promotional posters state: "Four Decades." Besides, the early 20s (Hung Up on Tokischa, Sickick remixes of Frozen, Material Gworrllllllll!) may perhaps be included as well. 2023 is the 40th anniversary (four decades) of Madonna, the first album. That said, the main focus will likely be on the three first decades.

i'm just curious to know, if she'll structure the show cronologically.

On 2/16/2023 at 6:56 PM, dankpepe said:

I hope it's not Hold Tight. That's not deserving to be in a greatest hits tour when it was never released as a single!!

Anyways...someone on another Madonna forum posted this:

I saw this on TikTok from an account that has 2.5M followers: https://www.tiktok.com/@songkick their bio says to click their Spotify link for the official Celebration Tour setlist

Then on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/77scY ... 84e39&nd=1 it says these are the tracks for the tour

Material Girl
Hung Up
La Isla Bonita
Like a Prayer
4 Minutes
Like a Virgin
Vogue
Papa Don't Preach
Bitch I'm Madonna
Give It 2 Me
Back That Up to the Beat
Music
Express Yourself
Hollywood
Holiday
Into the Groove
Borderline
Girl Gone Wild
Frozen sickick mix
Give Me All Your Luvin'
Living for Love
Die Another Day
Get Together
Lucky Star
Justify My Love
Ray of Light
Open Your Heart
Erotica
The Power of Goodbye
Celebration
Medellin

Take that with a grain of salt obviously

LIVING FOR LOVE?HELLepisode 5 eye wash station GIF

10 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

332050145_869252934172187_38961034917783

from Drowned Madonna on FB.

'Madonna's Celebration Tour will bring some changes - which we won't reveal yet - including an exciting collaboration with the cutting-edge German-Turkish choreographer Mecnun Giasar.'

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmC9traPLvB/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Maybe she’s planning to sing Hold Tight for a one off mini show like she did during the MDNA tour.

Or maybe she’s remixing it with one of her hits or it’s for something to add to a theme in the show? Or maybe it’s just a tease message for us to “hold tight”.  Lol Whatever the case, the speculating is getting more fascinating by the day! :lord::confused::luv:

21 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

'Madonna's Celebration Tour will bring some changes - which we won't reveal yet - including an exciting collaboration with the cutting-edge German-Turkish choreographer Mecnun Giasar.'

OOOOh I can she this he is really good and fits Madonna's perfectly

• Enrico unfeatured this topic

I will feature this topic again when the multiple downloads shared during these days are over.

At the moment, I don't see any difference with the main Celebration Tour thread. I see pictures that can be posted in the other one too, the same old setlist predictions. This thread should be only to post things for those who want to be spoilered!

On 2/19/2023 at 6:05 AM, Brendanlovesu1 said:

This confirms it... "Candy Shop" is definitely on the set list!  She's "got turkish delight baby and so much more".  :tongue::lol: 

of course, i'm being cheeky.

9 hours ago, Miki said:

I just hope she reinvents the meaning of ‘greatest hits’.

Keep dreaming. 😅 She won’t ignore her biggest hits to only do fan faves on a tour that is heavily advertised as a Greatest Hits tour.

I personally prefer a lot of her deep cuts and obscure singles but I’m not getting my hopes up to see her shed a light on those over her obvious song choices.

52 minutes ago, MPowered said:

Keep dreaming. 😅 She won’t ignore her biggest hits to only do fan faves on a tour that is heavily advertised as a Greatest Hits tour.

I personally prefer a lot of her deep cuts and obscure singles but I’m not getting my hopes up to see her shed a light on those over her obvious song choices.

I think Bob / others will do most of the revisiting of old hits while she focuses on newer material or even new songs. This is a possibility. Something like her Pride show.

Edited by Miki (see edit history)

On 2/19/2023 at 7:36 PM, Voguerista said:

Maybe she’s planning to sing Hold Tight for a one off mini show like she did during the MDNA tour.

Or maybe she’s remixing it with one of her hits or it’s for something to add to a theme in the show? Or maybe it’s just a tease message for us to “hold tight”.  Lol Whatever the case, the speculating is getting more fascinating by the day! :lord::confused::luv:

I for one personally would love to see Hold Tight performed.  I am sure that Madonna could think of some unique way of doing it.  While not one of my favorite songs of hers, I do not dislike it.

38 minutes ago, angelamanda623 said:

I for one personally would love to see Hold Tight performed.  I am sure that Madonna could think of some unique way of doing it.  While not one of my favorite songs of hers, I do not dislike it.

Same here. It seems she always has her reasons for doing something. I remember the moans (including from myself ) after hearing Madonna was performing Candy Shop again for her MDNA tour. Well, it ended being so clever and a fan favorite. So you just never know with her. It seems she always has her reasons which make us all keep guessing and coming back. 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P86Wt5wdSxA

22 hours ago, Voguerista said:

Same here. It seems she always has her reasons for doing something. I remember the moans (including from myself ) after hearing Madonna was performing Candy Shop again for her MDNA tour. Well, it ended being so clever and a fan favorite. So you just never know with her. It seems she always has her reasons which make us all keep guessing and coming back. 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P86Wt5wdSxA

And that is definitely one of the reasons why most of us love her so much.