Rehearsals (spoilers alert)

truerebel

22 minutes ago, truerebel said:

Fp1a_92XsAEDpOg.jpeg

this is just a rehearsal stage, but we can see that the side runway is connected to the main runway. They probably made sure the connection is made at the exact spot where it will me made for the real stage.

Is the rehearsal stage usually smaller than the actual stage, or do they make it in the exact same size? The whole thing looks quite small in the photo above? I dunno, maybe they just shot it with a long lense :eyes:

8 hours ago, androiduser said:

this is just a rehearsal stage, but we can see that the side runway is connected to the main runway. They probably made sure the connection is made at the exact spot where it will me made for the real stage.

Is the rehearsal stage usually smaller than the actual stage, or do they make it in the exact same size? The whole thing looks quite small in the photo above? I dunno, maybe they just shot it with a long lense :eyes:

here's rehearsal stage for the MDNA Tour for a comparison?

8 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

here's rehearsal stage for the MDNA Tour for a comparison?

It looks like the size of the actual stage... maybe they just trim the sides that are not used anyway... And since the 2023 stage has to fit various arenas, I'd expect it to be relatively small. So the rehearsal stage is probably the same size as the arena stage.

On 2/26/2023 at 1:01 AM, androiduser said:

The rehearsals stage gotta be the exact same size as the actual stage (maybe that's even the same one), knowing Madonna count each step for the choreos.

1 hour ago, truerebel said:
Deep in rehearsals....all new dancers?

I think there are some familiar faces:

Nicholas Hurchard

Marvin Gofin according to @Voguerista

From some IG stories, I think Kupono and Daniele Sibilli were there too, cause they thanked Meghan.

Any others?

Madonna and Tokischa together again! Excellent:hyper::hyper:

2007617485_ScreenShot2023-03-02at7_26_21PM.png.e1239f09d29c3e955acb298d231a62c1.png.b359f06d933c72f80e434215554825f6.png

I always liked the chemistry that was formed between Madona and Tokischa and how well it was demonstrated in the Hung Up 2022 video and although I would have liked them to be a formal couple (because of all the controversy and headlines it would have generated in the media) at least a good friendship remained and I am pleasantly surprised to discover that Tokischa will have a special participation in this new tour.

Does this mean that the chosen version of Hung Up will be the 2022 version? I hope so because the original version always seemed a bit monotonous and repetitive to me. It is the only 2022 version that is worth playing in the show since both Madonna and Tokischa have equal participation in the song. Not like Frozen or Material Gworll where Madonna hardly even sang and it was the guest artists, whose names or faces or physical appearance I no longer remember, who ended up usurping the entire song.

2 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

It will be a shame if she does do that version of Hung Up and not the original, but I can understand she probably wants to do a few songs to represent more recent years 

I think it could possibly be based on popularity. Hung Up’s new remix isn’t as popular as the new Frozen remix. I can see her doing the frozen remix before Tokischa. But then again we ain’t in her planning process I would NOT be surprised. It’s quite erotic sounding so she may very well do that version.

1 minute ago, Andymad said:

I think it could possibly be based on popularity. Hung Up’s new remix isn’t as popular as the new Frozen remix. I can see her doing the frozen remix before Tokischa. But then again we ain’t in her planning process I would NOT be surprised. It’s quite erotic sounding so she may very well do that version.

Except if it was based on popularity she’d do the original Hung Up and the original Frozen 😂