Rehearsals (spoilers alert)

truerebel

8 minutes ago, judas2015 said:

Just seen her last video post and at the end of the video you can hear vogue and the scream ( beyonce break my soul vogue edition) I think she use that version on tour 🤔 just a thought

Ugh I really, really hope she's not doing all these 2022 remixes....the show looks like it's gonna be epic based on all the teased footage so far, and that would be such a letdown.

3 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

Ugh I really, really hope she's not doing all these 2022 remixes....the show looks like it's gonna be epic based on all the teased footage so far, and that would be such a letdown.

Exacly. I prefer album versions. Not into remixes, mashups etc. 

26 minutes ago, TonyMontana said:

The Queens mashup of Vogue/Break my soul would be epic on the Celebration tour. Amazing idea. Of course it would be a new mix with more Vogue.

I can totally see her doing this, along with Beyoncé providing visual backdrops. The gays will EAT IT UP. 

Madonna in 2023 is most definitely not gonna do a playlist style concert with only album versions. 😅

I’m sure some songs will have versions close to their original form but not entirely. Kind of like Deeper and Deeper on RHT or Like a Virgin on CT. Also, it's more than likely that there will be medleys or interchangeable songs for this tour.

As long as she sings well and can do a bit of dancing and does not injury herself I don´t mind. I know some of the ugliness of the 2020s forward is going to be present, cause these are our current times, young people would be bored if she did an amazing live version of The power of goodbye LOL. I´ve got the feeling she will be singing Crazy for you for the fans again.

42 minutes ago, Drownedboy said:

As long as she sings well and can do a bit of dancing and does not injury herself I don´t mind. I know some of the ugliness of the 2020s forward is going to be present, cause these are our current times, young people would be bored if she did an amazing live version of The power of goodbye LOL. I´ve got the feeling she will be singing Crazy for you for the fans again.

Madonna will put on the greatest show on earth. Though the tour is billed as a greatest hits event, she will give that concept some reinterpretation. Her magnetic stage presence and creativity will quell any doubts. She’ll make  millions, break all sorts of records, and charitably educate the wannabes on how it’s done. Have no worries.

7 hours ago, eXtremeOccident said:

Curious if the part where she's in the air will be her or a dancer...reminds me of Justify My Love at Pride 2022. Would love if she did that version live.

Looking at that portion of the clip, it appears that she's not on the main stage practice area just by appearance but it's hard to tell. Maybe she'll use a bungee to be lifted from one stage to the next at one point.

On 3/9/2023 at 9:14 PM, drivebitch said:

If she does a new photoshoot for the tour, it would be interesting if she re-created her past looks and then mashed them up altogether instead of just using old photographs to make collages. 

I'm wondering if her latest IG post is a hint that she'll be wearing the LAV dress in some fashion during LAV. I would assume costume fittings are underway since they need lead time to produce these costumes

On 3/10/2023 at 3:14 AM, drivebitch said:

If she does a new photoshoot for the tour, it would be interesting if she re-created her past looks and then mashed them up altogether instead of just using old photographs to make collages. 

12 hours ago, dankpepe said:

I'm wondering if her latest IG post is a hint that she'll be wearing the LAV dress in some fashion during LAV. I would assume costume fittings are underway since they need lead time to produce these costumes

Not only the LAV wedding dress but also the Material girl outfit. Look at this new p

IMG_20230311_224410.thumb.jpg.47dc0f9ec254c16cad6318298ce9997c.jpg

Something involving her iconic costumes is def going on.