Rehearsals (spoilers alert)

truerebel

30 minutes ago, teammadonna said:

People who say he looks like Malik, that does mean the guy in this picture TRULY looks like Malik? Because to me, the man on the right in this picture TRULY doesn't look like Malik at all. You guys know that the guy on the right in this picture is the same guy that you guys keep says he TRULY look like Malik, right? The most and TRULY interesting thing about it is that when this picture posted yesterday, no one said it looked like Malik. Well, It's TRULY natural thing that no one said it looked like Malik because the dancer wasn't Malik. LOL

341883580_152147460892830_2239208052106406772_n.jpg

He even wears the same bandana on his head in these two pictures.  SO The male dancer in the picture above and below are the same man. I TRULY TRULY think that that dancer is TRULY NOT a Malik at all. But suddenly some people insist that is Malik. that's TRULY funny. lol

10000000_1245132563058185_4988881690090619207_n.mp4_20230421_170114.398.jpg

Oh yes you're right. That's not him. 

34 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

I guess @MattyMads would have noticed if it was a video from the Girlie show by the haircut and all

It wasn’t from the girlie show, her red hair was there but up under a baseball cap, it was on instagram and I liked it but had now disappeared. There was a black stage with stairs behind her similar to Sticky and Sweet Tour, it was very similar to the album version 

1 hour ago, MattyMads said:

It wasn’t from the girlie show, her red hair was there but up under a baseball cap, it was on instagram and I liked it but had now disappeared. There was a black stage with stairs behind her similar to Sticky and Sweet Tour, it was very similar to the album version 

Were there background singers?

19 minutes ago, teammadonna said:

I TRULY believe that You seem to be mistaken by mixing Madonna's Instagram story post to express condolences for the death of Ryuichi Sakamoto with the video of the her Instagram tour rehearsal.

9141A5A145295310CEB99E01BAB3DF8B_video_dashinit.mp4_20230422_083522.133.jpg

10000000_2948696285262712_1788774804300138919_n.mp4_20230422_083622.165.jpg

Nope it was definitely her with a live version of rain with a band, she was was wearing black baseball cap with red hair tied up. There was the band I didn’t see backing singers, the version was like the original but obviously live and she sounded good. There were stairs behind her like similar to sticky and sweet. The stage flooring was black. It was first chorus and then it went into the first verse ending after that. I went back in my likes to watch again and it wasn’t there. It wasn’t from her account

57 minutes ago, MattyMads said:

Nope it was definitely her with a live version of rain with a band, she was was wearing black baseball cap with red hair tied up. There was the band I didn’t see backing singers, the version was like the original but obviously live and she sounded good. There were stairs behind her like similar to sticky and sweet. The stage flooring was black. It was first chorus and then it went into the first verse ending after that. I went back in my likes to watch again and it wasn’t there. It wasn’t from her account

Well, Then I TRULY hope that you to find the video. Because no one seems to have seen that video except you. You are the TRULY Only one can find that video. We would TRULY appreciate it if you could find the video and upload it here so that other members can watch it.

5 hours ago, MattyMads said:

This could have been the sound stage when she was rehearsing it for the Girlie Show tour.

5 hours ago, MattyMads said:

Was it this that you saw?

https://www.instagram.com/p/B43TS24DNMK/?igshid=Mzc1MmZhNjY=

2 hours ago, dankpepe said:

I've been on other Madonna forums (this is my favorite) and I've seen not a single person mention seeing this Rain clip. I would like to see her perform Rain though. I'm tired of Deeper and Deeper always being the Erotica album track we get

I think we are getting Bad Girl from all the hints on her instagram. Can someone post that list of songs that she wrote out? Also Billboard ran a poll and fans most requested song for the tour is Causing a Commotion.