Rehearsals (spoilers alert)

truerebel

14 hours ago, MattyMads said:

I definitely saw it so people can take the mick if I was going to make something up I certainly wouldn’t have used Rain. And again it wasn’t the girlie show I’ve like Madonna 30 years I can tell the difference between hair colour and hair styles 

Is this the video you TRULY saw and TRULY thought that was TRULY real madonna? Is the stage of an madonna impersonator with a grandfather band a video is TRULY you've seen?

fake madonna fake rain rehearsal VIDEO-2023-04-21-08-29-15.mp4_20230423_083941.376.jpg

OH MY AGELESS GODDESS!! I'm TRULY TRULY falling in love with this photo!!!! Look at her TRULY young and beautiful face!!!! I TRULY love it!!!! And Look at her TRULY Beautiful, TRULY slim and TRULY strong muscle dancer's arm!!! Her famous popcorn diet is TRULY working! I TRULY love this photo so much! it remind me of BAT era Madonna! you know mother of all dancers Madonna! I TRULY love this! I'm TRULY crying and shaking now!

342386967_234441029263238_7752100769890696933_n.jpg

6 minutes ago, dankpepe said:

I don't see "I". Those are numbers, it's a numbered list. It looks like they blurred the image then scribbled over it.

Yes. Entirely my fault, sorry!

I may be reading this wrong, but to me when you move your phone away from your face it looks like the last song is Power of Goodbye, but with Goodbye written as Good Bye…

2 minutes ago, scion said:

Yes. Entirely my fault, sorry!

I may be reading this wrong, but to me when you move your phone away from your face it looks like the last song is Power of Goodbye, but with Goodbye written as Good Bye…

I can possibly see TPOGB based on those blurry words. I doubt she'd end with that though

8 hours ago, wtg1987 said:

can we stop with the constant TRULY please ? it was funny for about a nano second ....

You just have to try not to read certain comments, they are always the same, popcorn diet, baby skin, it's the same as the 90's and all the other antics repeated endlessly each time,or otherwise block or mute the user in question and do it first, and finally you will be able to read everything without delirium.