Rehearsals (spoilers alert)

truerebel

OH MY GODDESS!! Isn't that a TRULY huge disco ball that Madonna is touching? YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSS It's TRULY gigantic disco ball!!! I'm TRULY TRULY excited right now! so it TRULY seems like she recreate and reinventing her past tours!! by the way her pink lipstick color is TRULY beautiful!!!!

10000000_630489365149585_3282805526728968360_n.mp4_20230502_081355.617.jpg

10000000_630489365149585_3282805526728968360_n.mp4_20230502_081328.528.jpg

12 hours ago, teammadonna said:

OH MY GODDESS!! Isn't that a TRULY huge disco ball that Madonna is touching? YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSS It's TRULY gigantic disco ball!!! I'm TRULY TRULY excited right now! so it TRULY seems like she recreate and reinventing her past tours!! by the way her pink lipstick color is TRULY beautiful!!!!

10000000_630489365149585_3282805526728968360_n.mp4_20230502_081355.617.jpg

10000000_630489365149585_3282805526728968360_n.mp4_20230502_081328.528.jpg

It’s a wrecking ball, she’s paying homage to Miley Cyrus.

Also the truly thing has truly become annoying. Do something else, do my eyebrows.

59 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

It’s a wrecking ball, she’s paying homage to Miley Cyrus.

Also the truly thing has truly become annoying. Do something else, do my eyebrows.

We’ve been begging those few members to stop for a few weeks now. But they won’t and none of the mods care, so this is the indefinite new version of the forum, unfortunately.

Literally said this for weeks. "I'm waiting" for you @Jackie "just waiting" clearly this (these?) Individual(s) are...

1806430976_Screenshot_20230502_110209_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.e07e56e5c93da4a92049e8073eca5d62.jpg

They went from BEING misogynistic to CLAIMING are are not in different posts (Sam Smith to Madonna) I mean if yall ok with these people creating a Mockery then hey...

6 hours ago, Robertthenurse said:

Literally said this for weeks. "I'm waiting" for you @Jackie "just waiting" clearly this (these?) Individual(s) are...

1806430976_Screenshot_20230502_110209_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.e07e56e5c93da4a92049e8073eca5d62.jpg

They went from BEING misogynistic to CLAIMING are are not in different posts (Sam Smith to Madonna) I mean if yall ok with these people creating a Mockery then hey...

Personally I have never liked the idea of banning or removing someone from a forum unjustifiably or simply because the majority asks for it. The user @TeamMadonna simply praises Madonna in an exaggerated way, it is true, but it does not offend or insult anyone and makes use of the freedom of expression that we all deserve to have.

Moderators must have a lot more to do than spend time on this inconsequential matter. The solution I propose is to simply ignore that person's comments and move on to the next comment. How difficult it is to do that and more in a world where touch technology predominates in all technological devices.

1 hour ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

Personally I have never liked the idea of banning or removing someone from a forum unjustifiably or simply because the majority asks for it. The user @TeamMadonna simply praises Madonna in an exaggerated way, it is true, but it does not offend or insult anyone and makes use of the freedom of expression that we all deserve to have.

Moderators must have a lot more to do than spend time on this inconsequential matter. The solution I propose is to simply ignore that person's comments and move on to the next comment. How difficult it is to do that and more in a world where touch technology predominates in all technological devices.

Cute. Please don't school me on day-to-day use of technology, I am very well aware on how it works (thank you tho). And no where in my post did I say DELETE this (these?) individual(s). 

Moderater(s) reduce the excessiveness of; make less violent, severe, intense, or rigorous: to moderate the sharpness of one's words. to preside over or at (a public forum, meeting, discussion.

Just sayin xo

1 hour ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

Oh my God you guys are taking the freedom of speech thing way too literally. Those people are spamming every thread with their inside joke expecting everyone to find them funny but they’re just annoying as fuck. That’s plain trolling and people are getting visibly extremely annoyed by them. That’s not freedom of speech and something has to be done before this forum becomes just unbearable to read. And it’s close to getting there. It has nothing to do with censorship.

47 minutes ago, androiduser said:

There was a scene with Madonna and the dancers rehearsing in what look like heavy long coats... I think this means this will be similar to the tour costume, because they probably need to rehearse the moves in such a costume that is restrictive.

Probably.. Also her dancers are holding some flashing lights there FvFlk21WAAIFXcB.thumb.jpeg.c940d5f6d1f4c2eed86195d533bfa328.jpeg

FtnSY7xXgBAQMpc.jpeg

22 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

Anyone know what song she is rehearsing? The soundtrack was into the Groove but it doesn’t seem like the actual song she is dancing to.

I TRULY think that she maybe recreate and reinventing Impressive instant performance!!! It would be ABSOLUTELY and TREMENDOUSLY fabulous!!!!