Rehearsals (spoilers alert)

truerebel

4 hours ago, Alm47 said:

Agree x2

I think that we’re gonna see Julia in some interlude(s) at some point at the concert. Like some kind of appetizer for the movie.

You guys are probably right, but my personal preference would be that I would want Madonna in these interlude videos and not some actress pretending to be her. If this is a Madonna concert, I want to see Madonna, not a wannabe.

On 5/3/2023 at 9:25 PM, stancherry said:

???

1.    CELEBRATION

2.    HOLD TIGHT

3.    HEARTBEAT

4.    4 MINUTES

5.    CANDY SHOP

6.    HUNG UP

7.    IMPRESSIVE INSTANT

8.    MUSIC

9.    CANDY PERFUME GIRL

10.NOTHING REALLY MATTERS

11.THE POWER OF GOODBYE

12.RAY OF LIGHT

13.FROZEN

14.YOU MUST LOVE ME

15.HUMAN NATURE

16.BAD GIRL

17.EROTICA

18.RESCUE ME

19.VOGUE

20.EXPRESS YOURSELF

21.LIKE A PRAYER

22.PAPA DON’T PREACH

23.PHYSICAL ATTRACTION

24.INTO THE GROOVE

25.CRAZY FOR YOU

26.MATERIAL GIRL

27.LIKE A VIRGIN

28.LUCKY STAR

29.BURNING UP

30.HOLIDAY

This selection would be perfect 

On 5/8/2023 at 10:10 AM, dankpepe said:

You guys are probably right, but my personal preference would be that I would want Madonna in these interlude videos and not some actress pretending to be her. If this is a Madonna concert, I want to see Madonna, not a wannabe.

Madonna will still be there on stage. Hopefully 🤞 

4 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

will she still have a stand in like in previous tours so M can view the concert and see how it looks from the audience perspective??

That's pretty standard on any pop tour with choreography. The stand-in is usually the dance captain.

2 hours ago, truerebel said:

MOTHER is all bruised up and we have 2 months to go before opening night....:pray:

IMG_6025.JPG

IMG_6027.JPG

IMG_6029.JPG

IMG_6031.JPG

This is pretty normal.  Especially as people get older.  They bruise easily.  Anyway, I am not naive to think she won't have limitations when performing, especially the more active she is.  She's a trooper though. Even with MX Tour, she tried hard to perform even when she was in pain.  I'm sure if we look back at older tour rehearsals and performances, we'd find bruses and her wearing athletic tape.  It's pretty normal for anyone performing. 

Anyway, I'm more impressed in how much she is in shape again.  This tour is going to be great! :party:

Sidi Larbi Cherkaoui, a talented Belgian choreographer, recently revealed in an interview that he will be joining Madonna’s Celebration Tour as one of the choreographers. “At the end of May, I will be travelling to New York to begin working for Madonna's upcoming tour," said Cherkaoui. "In December, she asked me to choreograph a selection of her songs. I am absolutely delighted and honoured to be working with such a renowned artist.”