Rehearsals (spoilers alert)

truerebel

4 hours ago, cosmic_system said:

Ricardo’s picture are usually shit with the photoshop but he’s a better filmmaker, she looked great on the Frozen remixes videos. 

I support this. His MVs have been cool so far! I think he could do a good job with the visuals.

11 hours ago, Honey Little said:

Looks like she is choosing short black hair like Rain and I’ll Remember for the tour.

Where does she say that? I can't imagine it would suit her too well right now.

I love the copper coloured hair on her too, also longer hair suits her face and makes her look much younger 

In this photograph, Madonna looks radiant, sure of herself and with a challenging look and body expression, perhaps towards those who criticized her so much during her last appearance at the Grammys. I love it.😍

IMG_6132.JPG.65235e96b7114dd13a67e2ab9bffb009.thumb.jpg.1d0beb5c48ae37463794c59b9aaeb912.jpg

I would like to know what @TeamMadonna would think of this photograph if he were still alive on this forum.🤔

The last video she posted on instagram gives us some costume spoilers.

As it seems to me, she's rehearsing in the sheer robe with a zipper from Blond Ambition. And they have added some new jewellery to it. Also we have a new confirmation about the boxing theme being incorporated as we can see the boots and robes from the Hard Candy era.

It would be really cool if most of the costumes in this tour would be from her archives ☺️☺️

Screenshot_20230519-015811_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230519-015807_Gallery.jpg