Rehearsals (spoilers alert)

truerebel

On 5/17/2023 at 10:09 PM, chaosmen1984mk said:

In this photograph, Madonna looks radiant, sure of herself and with a challenging look and body expression, perhaps towards those who criticized her so much during her last appearance at the Grammys. I love it.😍

IMG_6132.JPG.65235e96b7114dd13a67e2ab9bffb009.thumb.jpg.1d0beb5c48ae37463794c59b9aaeb912.jpg

I would like to know what @TeamMadonna would think of this photograph if he were still alive on this forum.🤔

Oh my ageless creamy goddess ! She hasn't changed a bit since her first communion. Wow that pop corn diet is working wonders she is now skinnier than on the who's that girl tour.

Seriously i miss TeamMadonna so much...

32 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

I really love her current hair color and most of all i like the fact that she experiments again with her hair. The last 15 years of always more or less the same long blond hair were so boring...

It was boring and now we have had the rust color for close to a year.

Change is good.

12 hours ago, Alm47 said:

At least she's getting fit for this tour, shows that she's taking it seriously. Her most recent slew of performances didn't feel as tight as we know her performances to be