Rehearsals (spoilers alert)

truerebel

47 minutes ago, Robertthenurse said:

I honestly think she is going to film Julia Garner as Madonna on this tour for something to do with the filmed sections. That's my two cents.

That's a cool idea, but I also wondered if Julia was hanging out with Madonna to get a feel of whom Madonna really is, as the Biopic is probably still on.  Maybe that is a stretch, but it's not uncommon for actors to hang out and study those people they are portraying or their profession. 

2 hours ago, tscott said:

There is no way, she is at the point in needing to rehearse with what she's planning to wear, nor do I believe she would be revealing that at this time.

I think she might be rehearsing in outfits with some similarity to the costumes so she can perfect the choreography with the same lenght of the costume, or in costumes that might be more restrictive (like the corsets)

2 hours ago, andirabo said:

She changed her outfit.. It was a tuxedo with high heels, now it's a long coat with flat shoes... and apparently she has an injury on her left leg, that's why the blue bands and ice bag. 🤔

She's injured already? The tour didn't even start. Hopefully this isn't going to be another Madame X deal with cancellations because she's injured again

16 hours ago, androiduser said:

I think she might be rehearsing in outfits with some similarity to the costumes so she can perfect the choreography with the same lenght of the costume, or in costumes that might be more restrictive (like the corsets)

Exactly, she has done this in the past. She was even wearing thrift shop colonial jackets when rehearsing God Control on the last tour and a trench coat during the first section for RHT to mimick the final costume design. 

17 hours ago, Robertthenurse said:

Exactly. Sports injury prevention, many athletes use this. 

Yes - many of us who train or exercise who have had previous injuries will strap up, wear supports or use tape in regular everyday training to prevent flare ups or reoccurrence; or just take care of our bodies as we age!

do you think we can expect these?

Holiday

Lucky star

Virgin
Material Gworllll

Physical attraction

Groove

Crazy for You

Papa

Open

Prayer

Express

Vogue

Rescue

Erotica

Bad Girl

Human Nature

YMLM

Frozen

Ray of Light

Power of goodbye

Nothing really Matters

Music

Hung Up

Celebration

5 hours ago, MauricioMtz said:

Am I the only one who thinks the stage is a little bit “small”? Also, have you noticed the elevators on the main stage ?? I think this is going to be a huge production 🤩

IMG_2890.jpeg

It  looks small  because the main stage has two level.. just like the Girlie Show tour, it has and upper level were it's a circular shape..  then it has a lower level that goes truth the runway.FvOkEX5XsAAQ6kK.thumb.jpeg.11b6edb837214b315a2ad1923af23669.jpegScreenshot_20230506_092611_com.instagram.android_edit_150514790922863.thumb.jpg.8e7ee875f9e8577ff7bace32eb5004a7.jpg

FvOkEU1XoAUcR-h.jpeg

FvOiwkxX0AIbPB6.jpeg

FvOikCEXoAITT3A.jpeg

Edited by andirabo (see edit history)

3 hours ago, Robertthenurse said:

Thanks for posting. I wonder if that is the tour jacket in the first photo. Giving me Hard Candy Vibes. Mom looks toned af

The bomber is Vetements, which she's been seen wearing a LOT of and recently thanked Guram Gvasalia on on of her posts....wonder if they'll be part of the tour costumes design in any way!