Is this Hot guy her new boyfriend ?

Redha DBL

I hope so !! He's hot as f**k and seems adorable with her ! I love her caption about him "Most women get demolished by male driven culture, there are always exeptions". She has posted the two bottom pics in her story and he also can be spotted in the rehearsals (top pic). I don't know if he is part of the show or her new boyfriend or maybe both 😍😍😍 

Picsart_23-02-16_09-48-47-359.thumb.jpg.912841e7da33645712dd41f5636f81a7.jpg

I don't know, i'd love to see her crazy in love again with a man who loves her and protect her and they make a very cute item together 🥰 That strong man could be a solid shoulder for her, as strong as she is, reharding all the hates she gets currently. I'd love him to hold her in his arms and make her feel truly loved (i know she gets all the love from her children but sometimes any human being needs to feel loved by his/her partener). If i could i would give her a huge hug trying to erase all those nasty comments from her mind (even though she'd probably hate my beard and my little belly... 😂)

Id like it if she'd stop moaning about men and male culture. I think she's had experiences that get her to believe that some of it is true, but I dont know a single man who wont stand up for women. Speak of powerful women. Empower women. Be an example. 

Doing so doesnt mean you tear down men. Then you just become the tyrant youre trying to denounce.

I enjoyed her message more when she embodied a powerful woman, where she served as a role model for both men and women.

Not when she's constantly criticising a "culture"  that, yes has its evils, but from which she has clearly benefited.

39 minutes ago, PaperFaces said:

Id like it if she'd stop moaning about men and male culture. I think she's had experiences that get her to believe that some of it is true, but I dont know a single man who wont stand up for women. Speak of powerful women. Empower women. Be an example. 

Doing so doesnt mean you tear down men. Then you just become the tyrant youre trying to denounce.

I enjoyed her message more when she embodied a powerful woman, where she served as a role model for both men and women.

Not when she's constantly criticising a "culture"  that, yes has its evils, but from which she has clearly benefited.

In what way does Madonna tear down men?

2 minutes ago, PaperFaces said:

Well not tearing down, but just making it seem like most Men are pigs. 

:Madonna047:

1 hour ago, Loru said:

I would like it if she were with a real man and not with yet another boy toy.

Oh, please define masculinity for us. What does a real man do? Fixes cars and grows out his pubes?