American Life: Mixshow Mix RSD 23

roberMDNA

American Life era had some of her best remixes: Felix da Housecat, Dirty Vegas, Jason Nevins & Jacques Lu Cont. 
I’ll still buy this for my collection, but to say that I’m disappointed in the remix choices would be an understatement. 

Would have loved for them to include all mixes from the album or commission some new good ones 

The album had some really good remixes - wish this also included the ones I like best -  Peter's Lost In Space Mix for Nothing Fails, Deep Dish remix of Impressive Instant, The Passengerz mix of Love Profusion, Paul Oakenfold's mix of Hollywood, The RIT tour studio version of Nobody Knows Me, Brother Brown remix of Die Another Day

American Life was back when Madonna used to get really strong remixes by really talented DJs and producers who tried their best to impress. From MDNA onwards most of her remixes are pretty poor with a few exceptions of some good ones.

29 minutes ago, MDNA22 said:

Would have loved for them to include all mixes from the album or commission some new good ones 

The album had some really good remixes - wish this also included the ones I like best -  Peter's Lost In Space Mix for Nothing Fails, Deep Dish remix of Impressive Instant, The Passengerz mix of Love Profusion, Paul Oakenfold's mix of Hollywood, The RIT tour studio version of Nobody Knows Me, Brother Brown remix of Die Another Day

American Life was back when Madonna used to get really strong remixes by really talented DJs and producers who tried their best to impress. From MDNA onwards most of her remixes are pretty poor with a few exceptions of some good ones.

Impressive Instant was from Music

2 hours ago, MDNA22 said:

Impressive Instant is music! Give me your fan card

To-Wong-Foo-Thanks-for-Everything-Julie-Newmar-to-wong-foo-thanks-for-everything-julie-newmar-41162146-200-256.gif.f67d3ca334f8defd5ad1260b114a400f.gif

19 hours ago, cosmic_system said:

This is Madonna, not some local artist. It will be released worldwide. 

And as 100% of RSD releases, it will be extremely easy to get one. Even days later.

But I insist, this is a cool RSD release = much better than previous ones. The WTG maxi was lovely but didn't brought anything very interesting. This new release present exclusive remixes. Some where very rare promo as for Mother and Father and Easy ride. Much better than just a reissue of an old collector. 

For old collectors, save money and see you on Ebay !

I love American Life with all my heart, and this is nice, however and I would prefer a expanded reedition of the original cd with those beautiful demos that she did but never oficially released, the videoclips in hq, inside info, remembering the legacy of this cd, and a dvd of the reinvention tour. That would be for me really a nice way of paying tribute to that amazing era of hers, which I enjoyed at its moment with all my soul and my body. I always loved much more American Life than COADF, which I liked too.

22 hours ago, Pootz333 said:

I hope they release the Benny Benassi mix of AL. And she should upload the director's cut of the video to her YT. A masterpiece.

Benny Benassi remixed Celebration (his mix was used for the celebration video). He also remixed Girl Gone Wild and Crave, do we need to revoke your fan card as well

Oh wow, this is a very pleasant unexpected surprise. A few of the other RSD released I only purchased because I am a huge and and collector, but didn't really give me much musically, but this one looks fantastic! New mixes, new compilation, money being donated to a great cause and, I agree with many others, such a great remix era.

What a great time to be a fan, since Madonna has gone back to Warner, it has been surprise after surprise. Can't wait to get my hands on this one!