American Life: Mixshow Mix RSD 23

roberMDNA

Manifesting this new EP on digital this Friday with the Director's Cut of "American Life" remastered and officially uploaded on YouTube.

mind-reader-hypnotize.gif

I mean they wouldn't bother that much with promo only mixes and new edits just for a vinyl only release, would they? (They totally would xd).

8 minutes ago, musicinferno said:

Thank you! But I actually found someone selling retail price on Discogs so I'm happy 

For those who haven’t bought it yet, just keep refreshing the sales page on Discogs and you will get one at retail, or close to it.

56 minutes ago, Prayer said:

What's with the price difference between US and Europe for this? US was around 20$ but Europe almost double (around 35 €)? Why?

European taxes? I don't know. The same happens with CD, comics, books, DVD, BD, UHD...  From 2005 to 2015 I bought everything in USA because even with the custom taxes they were cheaper than Europe.

1 hour ago, Aiwa08 said:

European taxes? I don't know. The same happens with CD, comics, books, DVD, BD, UHD...  From 2005 to 2015 I bought everything in USA because even with the custom taxes they were cheaper than Europe.

Its only since last year they stop every package that comes in from al not european countries sa basicly its almost 30 eu extra cost 🙁

8 minutes ago, forbiddenlove1 said:

Maybe import cost either from the uk or us , there comes at least 25 eu extra for duane cost + taxes

I though that as well but the EU vinyls are made in Europe:

NzQtMTIzMS5qcGVn.jpeg

So it's not an import cost per se... Don't know.

Maybe it's just them getting greedy or something to do with the currency (€ vs $ at the moment/whatever).

12 hours ago, Ayham said:

Why it’s not available on eBay??? It wasn’t sold out on RSD! Saw many stocks in stores unlike Taylor’s exclusive!

The EP was available online by the very next day (Sunday) for most stores. Many were snatched up quickly.  I managed to get two copies on Sunday, but I had noticed that after I purchased my two (from two different stores), those stores showed "sold out".  I had noticed other stores that I was checking, that had copies, "sold out" quickly as well.

Some are underestimating the availability for this one. I believe this RSD release will be much harder to obtain because it's something far more exclusive than the previous releases.  It's just not a re-issue (colored vinyl) of an old song.  More fans snatched this one up.  I suggest not waiting too long in obtaining a copy if you are really wanting one.  Soon, you will be left with people re-selling for astronomical prices. :)