American Life: Mixshow Mix RSD 23

roberMDNA

21 minutes ago, ScottyX said:

Alot of sellers price high until it gets released then prices come down as everyone is in a madrush to sell. Happens every RSD

You're not wrong.  But it doesn't change the fact that most avid fans are ready to purchase when they know something is immediately available.

2 minutes ago, tscott said:

You're not wrong.  But it doesn't change the fact that most avid fans are ready to purchase when they know something is immediately available.

I'm lunatic enough that I will be at the store at 4 am. There's usually only 2 copies of any Madonna RSD. Luckily it's just 3 min drive from my house

16 minutes ago, ScottyX said:

I'm lunatic enough that I will be at the store at 4 am. There's usually only 2 copies of any Madonna RSD. Luckily it's just 3 min drive from my house

so you prove that you will purchase it at any price.  This is why these EBAY  or other sources pop up with outrageous prices  because there is always many who are willing t0 pay any price to get a copy of whatever she releases.

20 hours ago, tscott said:

I get what you are saying as there could have been other images to choose from, but maybe they wanted to keep it simple so it wouldn't be confused with the actual American Life album.  I prefer a new boxset/expanded set of the original album include all that you mentioned. 

And I agree with you regarding the prices for Vinyl. So expensive.  Some of her Vinyl prices are ridiculous.  Hard Candy is over $200 now.  Even the Interscope albums seem a bit pricey compared to some of her classic albums. 

I got my Hard Candy vinyl for $19.99 (along with Celebration vinyl) during record store closing down sales back in 2010.

The whole stack of HC & Celebration vinyl were collecting dust.

I regret I didn't take a picture :(

1 hour ago, LongIslandTea said:

I got my Hard Candy vinyl for $19.99 (along with Celebration vinyl) during record store closing down sales back in 2010.

The whole stack of HC & Celebration vinyl were collecting dust.

I regret I didn't take a picture :(

If only you’d bought them and resold them 10 years later. You’d have made so much.

25 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

If only you’d bought them and resold them 10 years later. You’d have made so much.

Sadly I didn't. :drama:

I guess I had the same mindset back then like most of the fans i.e. it's Madonna, her product will not go out of print! All record store will always have her product in stock 24/7 365 days. 

Talk about taking things for granted. :seeno:

Luckily I did bought a few 'cos I couldn't just walk off without buying anything from a closing down sales :lol:

9 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Speaking of Vinyls. If anyone has the Blue Madame X vinyl and wants to gift it to the undeniable biggest Madame X fan you know where to find me :Madonna036:

I bet some haters have that beautiful work of art

Someone is selling at $350

https://www.discogs.com/sell/release/13775134?ev=rb

4 hours ago, GregVsMatt said:

There is one RSD exception -- the Black Friday Ray Of Light on clear vinyl sells for much higher prices - seems a lot of people missed it 

I think that’s also because it’s an LP and a very desirable one as well. 
It’s funny cause when I went to RSD to get I Rise they still had some ROL in stock and I purchased a second copy to keep sealed. But I kept thinking it’s a waste of money lol

12 hours ago, Celebration said:

If you want to see a quick glimse of the backcover, a record store in Chicago showed it here in this unboxing video...

I pity whoever stays in that neighborhood.

There were like 10 copies of Tori Anus whereas only 4 copies of M. 

Tori Anus more sellable than M?

fd98b92114738d9ee9dd019e1c7410c5_w200.gi