American Life: Mixshow Mix RSD 23

roberMDNA

3 hours ago, Brandon Clark said:

I don't understand, why can't you just order it online through eBay or another source like people have mentioned (UK eBay or France whatever) I mean would you not be paying the same amount as you would having someone buy it for you & then ship it to you? I really guess I don't understand some people sometime, so just asking?!?!?

Sometimes we ALL have to make exceptions from what we "prefer" to do, life doesn't work that way unfortunately. I am sure someone here could buy you a copy & send it to you but again wouldn't that be JUST THE SAME as you ordering it yourself on the Internet somewhere & having it shipped to you? Just curious? Good luck either way with your endeavor!!! 

I’m guessing that person likes to buy in the shop so he can make sure it’s not damaged - didn’t a lot of the erotica picture discs get bend and damaged in the post from Amazon ? If I still bought vinyl I would definitely prefer to buy it in a shop 

3 hours ago, subversive said:

Yeah, that's another point. No to get damaged copy, or with custom taxes!

But my comment was definitely a joke.

I see now that you were just being silly, no offense meant I just wasn't sure about your post & wanted to make sure about what I was reading so I could understand what you meant. Now I do. Again, good luck getting your copy I don't think you will have any issues either with this release!! 

https://recordstoreday.com/SpecialRelease/15911

An exclusive 8 song 12" EP celebrating the 20th anniversary of Madonna's American Life album and honoring the life and work of Peter Rauhofer, who created unforgettable remixes for Madonna and many other artists for over two decades. On 180g vinyl, limited to 17,000 worldwide

I have no idea why people panic about it.

"Everybody" RSD black Friday release is STILL available widely :seeno: although the quantity (10,000) is much lesser than the forthcoming AL RSD release. 

9 hours ago, LongIslandTea said:

https://recordstoreday.com/SpecialRelease/15911

An exclusive 8 song 12" EP celebrating the 20th anniversary of Madonna's American Life album and honoring the life and work of Peter Rauhofer, who created unforgettable remixes for Madonna and many other artists for over two decades. On 180g vinyl, limited to 17,000 worldwide

I have no idea why people panic about it.

"Everybody" RSD black Friday release is STILL available widely :seeno: although the quantity (10,000) is much lesser than the forthcoming AL RSD release. 

I'm not worried about getting a copy, but there does seem to be a big interest for this among the fan base.  That could make it more difficult to get a copy. 

21 hours ago, tscott said:

I'm not worried about getting a copy, but there does seem to be a big interest for this among the fan base.  That could make it more difficult to get a copy. 

We are talking about something > 15K copies.

Didn't Erotica picture disc gain huge interest among the fan base? look at what happen now? Amazon has been trying hard to clear their stock by giving > 80% discount (US$6.81) and yet after a week, it's still not selling out.

5 hours ago, LongIslandTea said:

We are talking about something > 15K copies.

Didn't Erotica picture disc gain huge interest among the fan base? look at what happen now? Amazon has been trying hard to clear their stock by giving > 80% discount (US$6.81) and yet after a week, it's still not selling out.

And that is why I said I'm not worried about getting a copy.  By the way, the discount fluctuates and it's a sale price like they do with a lot of their products for a period of time.  Also, we are taking for granted that it will be easily available after RSD.  Even if the chances are small that it won't be available, some fans prefer not take the chance in getting a copy.  But you do what is best is for you.  I just know I'll be first in line to get this. :)

37 minutes ago, subversive said:

The true blue and la isla bonita super club mix have been available for a long time more or less the same price

The La Isla is over $40 for the cheapest one.

Ive been looking for it, but it has stayed consistently higher than most of her other RSD releases.