The best version/mix of Open Your Heart

Openyourheart

On 2/25/2023 at 1:35 AM, tscott said:

For me, OPY Extended Remix introduced me to Madonna remixes.  Before the 12 Inch Maxi was released, I had no idea of her remixes.  At this time, most remixes were just extended versions of the original.  But over the next few years, her and few other artists took remixes to the next level.  I'm always partial to the extended remixes of the 80's songs.  They never strayed from the original and always was a nice extension to the original.

Exactly the same for me! In any case, difficult choice between the extended remix and the single remix edit...

On 3/1/2023 at 9:56 PM, anjoel said:

No. 4. True Blue Remix/Edit was No. 1.

Your right. I'm easily confused as all the singles released were number 1 in US or UK.

I like this one too. It's not official and only an MP3. I guess someone re-created it using the cd version. Does anyone have this version in flac/wav. I'm simply not good at cut and paste. Enjoy this one. It's just an edit of the 10-minute extended version.

Hidden Content

Give reaction to this post to see the hidden content.

Cheers craigy

1 hour ago, Craigypants said:

Your right. I'm easily confused as all the singles released were number 1 in US or UK.

I think we were meant to get OYH as the next single after Papa in the UK but the popularity of True Blue on the radio meant it was rushed released before. Despite it being No. 1, there was no video at the time.