Which Fans are the Worst?

Miki

I sincerely believe that most fans who say Confessions is her last great album are the absolute worst Madonna fans there could be.  They are dismissive of all her endeavors that came afterwards. They are unwilling to broaden their interests in music, but more importantly discourage others / newbies from joining her fandom with their barrage of ridicule directed at her recent efforts. And her old fans are left feeling defensive in their presence. And they are everywhere. So, who do yo think are the worst type of fans? 

A 40 year career will spawn all sorts of fans who enjoy different eras. I too dislike people who go into threads to spew hate for something other's seem to enjoy but that's what opinions are. That's what message boards are. That's what all social media is. Why let their opinion taint your enjoyment? You can ignore and block if it gets too much for ya. It's not that deep.

11 minutes ago, DaddyZ said:

A 40 year career will spawn all sorts of fans who enjoy different eras. I too dislike people who go into threads to spew hate for something other's seem to enjoy but that's what opinions are. That's what message boards are. That's what all social media is. Why let their opinion taint your enjoyment? You can ignore and block if it gets too much for ya. It's not that deep.

Mine is a push back against certain opinions I find to be irritating and unhelpful for reasons I explained. What’s the harm in that?  

2 hours ago, Miki said:

Mine is a push back against certain opinions I find to be irritating and unhelpful for reasons I explained. What’s the harm in that?  

You don’t have better things to do in your life then push back against people who you don’t agree with about Madonna’s output? Sounds healthy. 

You’ve been around here before under differing names and have gotten banned multiple times for growing unhinged easily, haven’t you? Especially with people who you don’t agree with. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Welcome back. 

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock……..

3 hours ago, DaddyZ said:

"Where do I start with Bowie ?"
:dance:
Guess you've never seen him live too ??
Start with a greatest hits,
and,
buy the album ['s] with the songs on you like ???

ALL pop stars have a varied type of fan.
Some more varied than others.

• Jackie locked this topic