Madonna Planning Massive New Documentary

eXtremeOccident

58 minutes ago, roberMDNA said:

If she wants to release a documentary for The Celebration Tour perfect for me, but PLEASE don't be a substitution for the "Concert Film/DVD" like happened the last 2 times she released a docu about a tour (even tho that was not the plan for The Re-Invention Tour DVD)

Unfortunately, (if this is true?) I would think the doc would take more precedence over a full show.  Right now, I can't see her releasing even this supposed doc on DVD.  We still haven't gotten a physical format for Madame X and that was pretty much the full show.   But like you, I would hope that there would at least be a separate release of just the actual show.

But then again, will this be a true Documentary as I believe both MXT and RHT were labeled Docs? 

I think she should make her own documentary about her life, it's ridiculous, no one can play her ! It's for the same reason she can't play a role. Madonna is the biggest role out there. She should comb archives around the world and her personal ones and comment them. I'm pretty sure most of us are way more interested in that than a movie. It's just her recountin big moments of her life (and ours) through her eyes and since she's Madonna and not scared of it, add some witnesses to contradict her and her memories, it should be a lot of fun and since she would be behind the camera, interviewing people from her past, giving them total freedom to express themself, expecially her brother and sisters or people whom she had beefs with. Intersped with iconic performances from her career in HD. It would be tonue in cheek to have her interview Alek about TOD, or Sandra Bernhard, even Sean Penn, Guy Ritchie and Christopher even that woman who wrote the I Hate Madonna Handbook (now a healthy living blogger). Whatever she wanted to say with a movie she can do it in a three or four (four decades) 2 hours documentary series shot by her. 

Where's Guy O. here ?

That would be exciting! I notice she's filming her trips/parties/events for years and years, that also might help to create something beautiful. Her life changed so much since I'm Going To Tell You a Secret, it would be amazing to catch up. I hope she releases The Celebration Tour concert along with the documentary too.

On 2/25/2023 at 9:44 PM, Andreo said:

Hopefully it's more similar to Truth or Dare than I'm Going To Tell You a Secret... 

Embarrassed Meme GIF by The Simpsons

Well Madonna would have to revert to complete IDGAF what you think bitch again for that to happen.  I'd like it if she brought back some of the BAT dancers to be honest.  As long as she keeps her brother out of it.