Madonna Planning Massive New Documentary

eXtremeOccident

I read the article. How is this any different than her other tour "documentaries"? This sounds like it'll be DVD footage which she'll probably try to sell to a streaming platform to air as a concert special (similar to the past few tours)

One part that was alarming in the article was that she wanted filming to begin on the biopic without a final script written.

23 minutes ago, dankpepe said:

I read the article. How is this any different than her other tour "documentaries"? This sounds like it'll be DVD footage which she'll probably try to sell to a streaming platform to air as a concert special (similar to the past few tours)

One part that was alarming in the article was that she wanted filming to begin on the biopic without a final script written.

There is no doubt The Sun is greatly embellishing.  Their claim she's "seeking revenge" on Universal after dropping her Biopic is just ridiculous.  I'm sure if it's true she's planning to document this latest tour, it has no correlation to her Biopic being shelved for now.  I'm sure she or someone suggested to document the tour and possibly sell it as a new film doc or series.  If what they say is true (which I take with a grain of salt), it sounds more than just her filming her show.  Sounds like she'll be documenting the whole process of the tour.  Being The Sun is reporting this, for now, I'm not going to put much belief in it, but I don't completely rule it out because it makes sense to document this tour.  

• 3 months later...