GAME: Ranking the Tours [Results Show - Recap on first page]

Curtains

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Curtains said:

I disagree. Although I was sure that this tour would end in last place, I thought that it would not be because it was bad but because it was the least good of all. But seeing the low score that several people give this tour makes me wonder if I am the one who settles for too little or they are too demanding.

If I had voted I would have given it a well-deserved 7. What a pity I did not have time to vote because my life is so busy with occupations.

22 minutes ago, Curtains said:

#10 – The Virgin Tour

XjwuKUp.jpg

- Average Rank : 7,85

- Highest Rank : 1 ( @Tony Fortin, @Polaris )

- Lowest Rank : 11 ( @stefo, @konfideinmenow, @Leandro Gomes, @Danton, @Steve Collins, @HC Charge, @Future Lover, @Adriabs, @johncba, @panosgk, @Karma )

7 minutes ago, Curtains said:

#7 – Who’s That Girl World Tour

s8bTOjx.png

- Average Rank : 6,55

- Highest Rank : 1 ( @Enrico, @scion )

- Lowest Rank : 11 ( @zephyr in the sky at night, @N3onNostalgic, @Fernando, @RUADJAI )

I really don't understand how this ranking is possible:cryin2:

10 minutes ago, Curtains said:

#9 – Rebel Heart Tour

k6a7wYo.jpg

- Average Rank : 7,64

- Highest Rank : 3 ( @Robertthenurse, @Fateseeker, @Stéphane ROBIN )

- Lowest Rank : 11 ( @migsou, @NothingReallyMatters, @Andreo, @Copenhagen Ciccone, @jesus, @desperateK )

It just can't be!:scary::scary:

How this beautiful tour can end so low. Rebel Heart Tour was characterized by being a show full of nuances and rich in details that set it apart from other tours where the same script was always followed automatically. On this tour, Madonna put aside the image of a diva to interact and get closer to her audience, talk and joke with them as if she were another friend. Of all the tours, it is the one I most envy not having been on because who knows if I would have been one of the lucky ones who could have shaken her hand or interacted with her at Unapoletegic Bitch. Finally, this tour has one of the most demanding choreographies of all her tours: Holy Water, which I hope she will perform again on this 2023 tour as a way to celebrate her 40-year career. I definitely do not agree at all with this result.

11 minutes ago, Curtains said:

#5 – Re-Invention World Tour

1Va45cL.jpg

- Average Rank : 5,81

- Highest Rank : 1 ( @mossy, @Inco )

- Lowest Rank : 11 ( @Roy )

5 minutes ago, Curtains said:

#4 – Drowned World Tour

uSytF3M.jpg

- Average Rank : 5,75

- Highest Rank : 1 ( @NothingReallyMatters, @Andreo, @Fernando, @Frankito )

- Lowest Rank : 11 ( @tscott, @BlondAmbition )

two awesome tours ❤😍👌

1 minute ago, Curtains said:

#5 – Re-Invention World Tour

1Va45cL.jpg

- Average Rank : 5,81

- Highest Rank : 1 ( @mossy, @Inco )

- Lowest Rank : 11 ( @Roy )

This tour would be like the Like a Virgin Tour of this era. A tour without many pretensions and that used the flag of the great successes as plan B to recover from the damage that her popularity suffered thanks to American Life. The casual public will definitely have liked it, but ultra fans like me left us wanting more, like we didn't reach an “orgasm” with this tour. Happily, the next tour that would come would not only make us reach ecstasy in seconds, but this time it would be us who would no longer be able to endure such perfection

• Curtains changed the title to GAME: Ranking the Tours [Results Show - Recap on first page]
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic