RUMOR: King Charles' Coronation blues ‘not a worry’ as Madonna could save the day:

Brendanlovesu1

If Madonna sang this song, it would be perfect.

Black parade, motorcade Destiny sings farewell, church bells Is anyone listening?

Everywhere bowed in prayer Tears are falling Coming down, coming down I hear the heavens calling Providence, no evidence There's no confirmation And only silence remains

We only know one thing The queen's been slain She'll never rule again The queen's been slain She'll never rule again Your queen's been slain Queen's been slain

Who will take her place?

It's written on everyone's face The truth is slowly dawning I hear tomorrow calling Some things can't be replaced

The realization of a new generation On the eve of imitation All gone, overthrown

1 hour ago, EgoRod said:

You are so french -Vive la révolution

alfred hitchcock workout GIF

1998-70-chanel-guillotine-breakfast-nook

I had to read that Harry's book for work, the person who does it usually did not want to do it or did not have the time, i don't know, i was paid extra but only had 24 hours. I had nothing against him, i've never cared for the british royal family, i lived in London's west end 2 years and i only passed by Buckingham by cab once. I'm not actively against like said Morrissey, but i don't understand it. I think it's also a terrible life, the pressure, the continuous scrutiny and you don't even have a job or purpose.... Anyway, after reading that drivel, i was disgusted, not by what he wrote about his family, there's nothing in there, nothing about anyone but his brother and father, so i was left wondering if people really read that thing when seeing the daily multiple articles about it because there's nothing in there. I'm even thinking they are all in the coup, because without scandals there's not british royal family, they don't exist in the news and if they are not in the news people lose interest and start wondering why they are paying for that circus. Damn, half of that book is about his stay in the middle east fighting a stupid war, killing innocent civillians and when it's not about killing muslims it's about hunting, with very gory details and never seems to get the connection between hunting animals as a sport and what paparazzi did to his mum. 

Anyway, yes we did a revolution but the guys who took over were as nasty as the monarchy. 250 years + later we now have a new aristocracy (industrials and their political lobbys) effing the little people. It's like inequity and abuse of power is coded in the human dna.